• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

R29tCuq.gif

It's everything I could ever want and I cannot stop myself from jerking it right now.
You're a little late there bud. Everyone else already blew their load and left.

360pages

Yeah, we are actually pretty chill people and aren't really that uptight compared to other gafs. Though I think that is what most communities have.

Zenfalcia

I bite a lil bit tho

Nice.
The rest of the Neo is a figment of our imagination

GODDAMN IT! Your avatar is ruining me. For some reason, when I looked at your avatar, I got reminded of this guy:

Now, whenever I scroll down quickly, I see the glimpse of the P5 logo as the body and the image as a face similarly shaped as the one in the image above, with the red tip on the right being the lips. It's so fucking specific, stupid and nonsensical that the fact that I can't unsee that is killing me.

Yes, the rest of the imaginary Neo loves taking husbands, so i've heard.

How? That's the weirdiest and specific nonsense ever. No worries, i'll update it soonish.

Beloved

Relationships stink.

Or maybe I just stink at them

I think everyone sucks at them in one way or another until you find someone that legit complements who you are as a person and loves you unconditionally (and vice versa).

And people that always seem to be good at relationships usually are conforming to who their partner wants them to be, and that can never last even if they end up having a picture perfect relationship for years.

Zenfalcia

I know, it's incredibly stupid, that's why it's killing me. And it's fine, keep it if you want to. I can live with it until the hype dies down again.

Nah, I kept this because I wanted a unique persona 5 avatar that no one had and looked good. #Hipster. Depending on how well my idea goes, i might have this avatar for a bit.

So why does everyone have awesome Dancing All Night redesigns but Yukiko? They threw headphones on her and unbuttoned her sweater. That's the laziest shit. I guess they didn't want to bother looking at her for very long.

Squishy3

So why does everyone have awesome Dancing All Night redesigns but Yukiko? They threw headphones on her and unbuttoned her sweater. That's the laziest shit. I guess they didn't want to bother looking at her for very long.
You can't improve an already perfect design.

She needed to do something with her hair. That woulda made it.

sjay1994

Naoto's is just them unbuttoning the first few buttons of one of her normal outfits.

They really went all out on Rise, but then again, it is her game. (She is on the boxart more than Yu is)

sjay1994

My favorite thing about DAN is Kanji, because he looks like he has no idea what he is doing.

c82b5b37a556ed5a3127f2258ec5fc5c.gif

If you are able to select your character for each song, I am definitely only using Kanji.

Dying light is pretty fun. I already like it way more then I like dead island

My favorite thing about DAN is Kanji, because he looks like he has no idea what he is doing.

c82b5b37a556ed5a3127f2258ec5fc5c.gif

If you are able to select your character for each song, I am definitely only using Kanji.
Kanji proving once again that he is the best

Zenfalcia

Did I do it right?
IPNXiPU.png

Hope this is acceptable, was going to add the black coat but it looked kinda shitty
xvI8U23.jpg

10/10 amazing master pieces.
I've been starting to get rid of that stupid problem slowly, so it doesn't matter. Take your time and do whatever you feel like.

I guess Pat shares your opinion as his second post in this entire thread was literally "I hope Yukiko dies in P4D" out of nowhere.

Sure.

Did something happen?

Sort of. Had plans to take a trip in March. I'm looking forward to it then get the "Do you really want to be with me and make plans with me on the trip for the future" and this is basically me.

upfimv.gif

I'm only like that because of what happened in the past between us BUT I'm letting it go more and more BUT, I'm finishing school in a few months and I'm at a crossroads. I want to go in to the film business somehow and I feel like I have no idea how long that will take. Also my mom is going to be having surgery soon so she's going to be needing a lot of help with everything so I have no idea what lies ahead.

re watching the DAN trailer I noticed that they game seems to have set locations that the notes sill scroll towards instead of Miku's icons appearing everywhere and making lines. This pleases me greatly

I guess Pat shares your opinion as his second post in this entire thread was literally "I hope Yukiko dies in P4D" out of nowhere.

That's what she deserves for wasting all that time.

I'm extra angry about Yukiko because a friend of mine is going through P4 for the first time and is talking about all his S-Links and how he hates Yukiko, then he finished it and we just screamed in shared anger for about an hour about how she's the fucking worst.

Sort of. Had plans to take a trip in March. I'm looking forward to it then get the "Do you really want to be with me and make plans with me on the trip for the future" and this is basically me.

I'm only like that because of what happened in the past between us BUT I'm letting it go more and more BUT, I'm finishing school in a few months and I'm at a crossroads. I want to go in to the film business somehow and I feel like I have no idea how long that will take. Also my mom is going to be having surgery soon so she's going to be needing a lot of help with everything so I have no idea what lies ahead.

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope everything works out.

sjay1994

That's what she deserves for wasting all that time.

I'm extra angry about Yukiko because a friend of mine is going through P4 for the first time and is talking about all his S-Links and how he hates Yukiko, then he finished it and we just screamed in shared anger for about an hour about how she's the fucking worst.

But Yukiko is still the best medic. I am so indifferent to her, but I kept her in my party at all times. She is at least useful despite being a nothing character.

Sun gremlin was the S link I raged at.

But Yukiko is still the best medic. I am so indifferent to her, but I kept her in my party at all times. She is at least useful despite being a nothing character.

Sun gremlin was the S link I raged at.

That's what made us hate her even more, I had to deal with that shit then keep her in my party the entire game because she's the best healer!

I liked her... She had legit problems...

I always switch her out as soon as i can and take the healer position for myself. That way i can ignore her s link and her as a party member.

Top Bottom