• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

whYfFDU.gif
Well, it's true. Same goes for Mazinger, Getter Robo, GaoGaiGar, and Giant Robo: The Animation. All superior.

DmC was nowhere near as disappointing

hides
WHERE'S SKLA WE GOTTA LYNCH 'IM

I want you to write a huge masterpeice of all your reasoning so I can get your points one day. I want to respect your opinion. P4 needs more criticism. It gets a bit more dick jerking than it deserves *rabble rabble*

Squishy3

skla you are entitled to every opinion you have except for the one where you hate the berserk op

nobody is budging from this stance

GL is a good series, probably better than G-Gundam in a lot of areas, but like Eva. It's not there just for the Robots, it's very much a series that is telling you something. G-Gundam is a far better Super Robot series, but GL is probably better overall, but if you already seen it, I would rather them see something new.

So you're saying anything that has anything beyond just robots is a worse super robot show? No. You're wrong.

Fear is fun

No. You're wrong.

360pages

If you're indifferent then why do you keep bringing it up?

First season not have the creepy incest stuff?

Because it could have been so much better. Honestly, if I hated I wouldn't even bother talking about, said it was shit and not even bother saying why. (Like most things I hate)

I tend to talk about things I find meh, mostly because they are closer to things that could have been good.

The first season is mostly just a slice of life show and is actually pretty good. If you want dumb fun shenanigans relating to anime and dumb nerds, then the first season is worth a go. Just avoid season 2, like I have.

I watched S2, I mean it didn't bother me because it wasn't creepy incest.

ultimax

I want you to write a huge masterpeice of all your reasoning so I can get your points one day. I want to respect your opinion. P4 needs more criticism. It gets a bit more dick jerking than it deserves *rabble rabble*
if you really want, i have no problem writing a huge ass joint essay for you....i should probably do the ones for school first though ;~;
But Abubeats Senpai...

BACK AWAY FROM ME!
tumblr_inline_n4kbk3ou2z1rwvdbt.gif

A couple Halloween's ago my best friend made me watch all the Chucky movies, The Grudge and Nightmare on Elm Street.

I didn't sleep right for a week.

I might do it one day whenever I have some time.

skla you are entitled to every opinion you have except for the one where you hate the berserk op

nobody is budging from this stance

THIS ISNT A STANCE THIS IS A FACT.

A couple Halloween's ago my best friend made me watch all the Chucky movies, The Grudge and Nightmare on Elm Street.

Did you bitch him out for making you watch the American version instead of the far superior Ju-on?

I can see how the grudge is scary but Nightmare and Chucky? Really? Those are comedies

Did you bitch him out for making you watch the American version instead of the far superior Ju-on?

I can see how the grudge is scary but Nightmare and Chucky? Really? Those are comedies

Yes.

They weren't scary when I was watching them, but when I was in bed later every noise woke me up completely.

Beloved

I absolutely LOATH horror movies. I've had friends make me watch stuff too, like the first 4 Saw movies, The Ring, The Grudge, etc.

The Ring was borderline traumatizing to 16 year old me.

If someone tried forcing me to watch shit like that now, I'd be more inclined to smack them.

ultimax

Do you also enjoy burning Sage?
nawww
I also want this. Please make it.

Do it, I will read the fuck out of it, but do it whenever ya want. No rush.
Maybe during the summer or after P5 releases... I wouldnt make it a troll or anything, but actual feelings. It dont dislike P4 simply to dislike it. Its on a wayyyyyy more personal level
Allow me to channel mike0dude

:|

</3

I absolutely LOATH horror movies. I've had friends make me watch stuff too, like the first 4 Saw movies, The Ring, The Grudge, etc.

If someone tried forcing me to watch shit like that, I'd be more inclined to smack them.
tumblr_m8fceb1APC1r76lino1_500.gif

Nothing worse than a shootbang that occasionally stops you from shootbanging for not scary fire hallways and jump scares.

If someone tried forcing me to watch shit like that now, I'd be more inclined to smack them.

I never understood the reasons why people freaked out about horror movies.

99% of it is just jumpscares and even still it's a movie. I don't see a creepy
(slightly attractive)
girl crawling out of a tv and killing you anytime soon.
nawww

Maybe during the summer or after P5 releases... I wouldnt make it a troll or anything, but actual feelings. It dont dislike P4 simply to dislike it. Its on a wayyyyyy more personal level

</3
You should. It smells fantastic.

I have a super hard instinctual terror response to shit like that, to the point where I'm actually bored sick of it. I avoid horror movies because I know that I'll be sitting in my room irritated with my brain for being so scared for, like, three hours afterward.

Top Bottom