• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I think I went too far with this...

IrtfMpv.png
Would have been fine without the blond hair and pigtails IMO.

360pages

Am I the only one who think tales of zestiria combat looks super Jank?

Like them trying to make the game flow more naturally made the combat awful slow and cumbersome.

360pages

GL is a good series, probably better than G-Gundam in a lot of areas, but like Eva. It's not there just for the Robots, it's very much a series that is telling you something. G-Gundam is a far better Super Robot series, but GL is probably better overall, but if you already seen it, I would rather them see something new.

Xiraiya

GL is a good series, probably better than G-Gundam in a lot of areas, but like Eva. It's not there just for the Robots, it's very much a series that is telling you something. G-Gundam is a far better Super Robot series, but GL is probably better overall, but if you already seen it, I would rather them see something new.

Some giant robot shows just aren't all that interesting.

You know if Oreimo didn't have that incest thing in it I would be really interested in the series

The first season is mostly just a slice of life show and is actually pretty good. If you want dumb fun shenanigans relating to anime and dumb nerds, then the first season is worth a go. Just avoid season 2, like I have.

Top Bottom