• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Oh my god I didn't even notice
Fuck that's good

Also zed pls dont leave
me alone with them.

They're crazy, man.

Isn't that that super creepy show that no one likes?
The one that's actually creepier than most of the stuff you watch?
It's not creepy! The little girls make moves on HIM!
yeah it's pretty creepy

It gets lonely in here.

Just listen to some music.
Azumanga+daioh_2f386a_3919005.jpg

Zenfalcia

I'll probably pick it up again from the beginning but this time watching it alone

I might start using the word Peronsa for now on

Might as well, you probably missed some plot points that explain stuff.
Oh my god I didn't even notice
Fuck that's good

Also zed pls dont leave
me alone with them.

They're crazy, man.

Isn't that that super creepy show that no one likes?
The one that's actually creepier than most of the stuff you watch?

Why are they even tweeting about darksouls 2? Smh.

You can never leave. Remember? You're here forever.
bca.gif

Xiraiya

You had one job, IGN.
ghMlsnk.png
Does anyone actually ever follow that crap?

I always get the "HEY WE'RE TOTALLY RAD GAMERS TOO YO CHECK OUT OUR LATEST NEWS ON ALL THE KEWLEST RELEASES" vibe, which makes me feel both uncomfortable and a little angry.

I was just looking through some dvds, and noticed I had the Hitman movie. What shitty movie. In my opinion, Timothy Olyphant wasn't the best choice for 47. Not that he isn't a great actor though, because he is. His role as Raylan Givens on the hit show Justified has shown that he's great. You should watch it if you don't believe me.

I was just looking through some dvds, and noticed I had the Hitman movie. What shitty movie. In my opinion, Timothy Olyphant wasn't the best choice for 47. Not that he isn't a great actor though, because he is. His role as Raylan Givens on the hit show Justified has shown that he's great. You should watch it if you don't believe me.

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE REBOOT?

Skrams

I'm not sure what that gif is trying to tell me.

I'll spoil it and say that's the way the character is in the show with cute things. She can't handle it.

Also sad in Gintama that Gintoki didn't suplex this guy off his horse like I wanted him to. He even brought up the idea of it while I was yelling it. Sadly, it didn't happen. I need more suplexes in my anime.

Its fiiiine. that thread was suggestion was just quoting Pat btw.

if you tell people to stop, even if its in a joking manner, im sure they'll stop. Nobody here wants anyone to be uncomfortable :p
Im never sure if I should cause I dont wanna upset anyone but im starting to get upset by it being every single day.
the name of the thread getting that title would just be the last straw

IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORRLLLLLLLDDD

:D
Now watch the rest of the series since it's free on Nick.

I'm watching book 2 on Amazon since it's for me with my prime subscription, I'll watch 3 and 4 on Nick tho.....
Then maybe rewatch atla
im gonna rewatch it theres no doubt in my mind

BY2K

Membero Americo

I always get the "HEY WE'RE TOTALLY RAD GAMERS TOO YO CHECK OUT OUR LATEST NEWS ON ALL THE KEWLEST RELEASES" vibe, which makes me feel both uncomfortable and a little angry.

Considering I get most of my news on GAF, stuff like the Daily Fix is utterly useless to me.

I'll spoil it and say that's the way the character is in the show with cute things. She can't handle it.

Also sad in Gintama that Gintoki didn't suplex this guy off his horse like I wanted him to. He even brought up the idea of it while I was yelling it. Sadly, it didn't happen. I need more suplexes in my anime.

Oh okay, yea Sadako is adorable as fuck.

Fisherman Suplexes are fucking radical.

Im never sure if I should cause I dont wanna upset anyone but im starting to get upset by it being every single day.
If something is seriously bugging you I'm sure most of us would cut it out and stop giving you shit. That being said if persona characters are being discussed it will probably come up

ultimax

If something is seriously bugging you I'm sure most of us would cut it out and stop giving you shit. That being said if persona characters are being discussed it will probably come up

What he said ^^^^^
everyone will stop

croten

That is what they are and you right to not like them, that being said they are still a news source more or less.

Jman014

I'm watching book 2 on Amazon since it's for me with my prime subscription, I'll watch 3 and 4 on Nick tho.....
Then maybe rewatch atla
im gonna rewatch it theres no doubt in my mind

Yeah, shame that the creators are done with the Avatar world for awhile.

Top Bottom