• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Fantastic social commentary regarding more subjects than one filmed in an almost documentary-style manner, filled with tons of memorable, well written, compelling and well acted characters. Season 2 might be a small dip in quality, but season 3 and especially 4 are two of the best seasons of any TV show I have ever seen. I recommend you keep watching, but if it doesn't do it for you, no need to force yourself through it.
There are no moe anime girls tho =P.

But there's the purest form of love,
yuri.

Fantastic social commentary regarding more subjects than one filmed in an almost documentary-style manner, filled with tons of memorable, well written, compelling and well acted characters. Season 2 might be a small dip in quality, but season 3 and especially 4 are two of the best seasons of any TV show I have ever seen. I recommend you keep watching, but if it doesn't do it for you, no need to force yourself through it.
There are no moe anime girls tho =P.

Snoop is as close as you'll get

I've always never understood why people think season 2 is a dip. That shit is nearly top of my list. 4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 5

Ziggy.

Oh and the whole Story arc is very cliche.

Prideful union guy relies on mafia to keep union going.

That story has been told a lot before.

Anung

Un Rama
Ziggy.

Oh and the whole Story arc is very cliche.

Prideful union guy relies on mafia to keep union going.

That story has been told a lot before.

Ziggy is a good character (I hated him at first but he grew on me on re watches) Just because he is annoying doesn't make his story any less involving. Franks character elevates that entire season because of how great he is.

ultimax

Oh wow. Cool.
2, 4 and 7 dabes
i really really love part 3. i can never say that without someones jimmies getting rustled tho
If there isn't a tease for Part 4 at the end of this season then I'll be kind of sad. It'd be pretty easy to do. Part 4 will definitely happen. It'll just take another 2 years probably.

You should still read it though.
I'd get so hyped if there was a teaser at the end. they dont even have to show anything, i just want to see the words diamond is unbreakable pop up on the screen. I will definitely read it though.
Why cant we ever have Gargaf.

Also I really dunno what I would do if the one shoutout on the podcast I ever get is pat saying how shit yukiko is and calling me shit for liking her.
Thread 14: I hope Yukiko dies in P4D.
There are no moe anime girls
tumblr_myugxvSY1N1rse905o1_400.gif

Evangelion was way less appealing to me than it could have been, because I had just been in a swirling pit of depression and anxiety that I CRUSHED WITH PURE MENTAL STRENGTH, (
I was going to public school at the time and my soul was ever so slowly being pulled from my body, but then I went to a private school for a little bit and on my first day I was just like "Fuck being sad and anxious all the time. I'm just gonna be happy and popular from now on." And I actually just, y'know, did. No springboarding to RealGAF off of this post.
) so Shinji not doing that irritated the hell out of me. Which is unfair.

i really really love part 3. i can never say that without someones jimmies getting rustled tho

I'd get so hyped if there was a teaser at the end. they dont even have to show anything, i just want to see the words diamond is unbreakable pop up on the screen. I will definitely read it though.

Thread 14: I hope Yukiko dies in P4D.

tumblr_myugxvSY1N1rse905o1_400.gif
I would leave if that were the title

What is it?
It's a show based on Elmore Leonard's character Raylan Givens, a Marshal who is exiled to his home state of Kentucky. It has easily some of the best writing and actng in a show i've ever seen. And for all you Bojack fans, season 2's main villain is none other than character actess Margo Martindale. I seriously recommend it.

Evangelion was way less appealing to me than it could have been, because I had just been in a swirling pit of depression and anxiety that I CRUSHED WITH PURE MENTAL STRENGTH, (
I was going to public school at the time and my soul was ever so slowly being pulled from my body, but then I went to a private school for a little bit and on my first day I was just like "Fuck being sad and anxious all the time. I'm just gonna be happy and popular from now on." And I actually just, y'know, did. No springboarding to RealGAF off of this post.
) so Shinji not doing that irritated the hell out of me. Which is unfair.

That's usually how everyone ends up conquering depression. It just takes more time for others.

There's also the most sexy, forbidden kind of love,
vanilla felon yaoi

tumblr_static_5ej5w1mt7sg8scgogwo4c8o4s.gif

It's a show based on Elmore Leonard's character Raylan Givens, a Marshal who is exiled to his home state of Kentucky. It has easily some of the best writing and actng in a show i've ever seen. And for all you Bojack fans, season 2's main villain is none other than character actess Margo Martindale. I seriously recommend it.

Oh, it's not anime. Yeah, no. Not watching it.

semisonic

Banned
It's fine!!!! Here at the best friends we love running jokes into the ground.

That'll save Nintendo.

They didn't even do it properly and typed up all the names wrong.

Oh my god I didn't even notice
Fuck that's good

Also zed pls dont leave
me alone with them.

They're crazy, man.

Nah son, Kodomo no Jikan all the way.
Isn't that that super creepy show that no one likes?
The one that's actually creepier than most of the stuff you watch?

Top Bottom