• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Ilvocare

I DID IT

I'M BACK FROM MY FIRST BIO EXAM OF THE SEMESTER THAT I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY CRAMMING FOR

I know nothing today except the PV for P5 and the other PV for DAN. Lay it down, everyone: what've I missed?

Spent the day playing persona 3 portable feMc. being able to direct command my party members makes things the greatest. Also no more of that tired in the middle of a dungeon bs.

Yeah no, that's just too much for me.

post-27158-Walter-White-Coward-animated-g-mjuB.gif

I DID IT

I'M BACK FROM MY FIRST BIO EXAM OF THE SEMESTER THAT I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY CRAMMING FOR

I know nothing today except the PV for P5 and the other PV for DAN. Lay it down, everyone: what've I missed?
Not a whole lot actually, once you get past all the P5 sploosh

Zenfalcia

I've been there 2.5 times, you wanna fight about it

Just the way it should

i've never been on there, git on my level.
I DID IT

conglaturations. You missed everything.
Well I mean..I got Sadako <3

I'm really considering getting a Vita right now..like fuck man..I want P4G, X/X-2, Senran Kagura..soo many games..

That's not saying much.

You already have a huge list of games. Adding more is the best idea.

i've never been on there, git on my level.

conglaturations. You missed everything.

That's not saying much.

You already have a huge list of games. Adding more is the best idea.

Thanks ;-; Not my fault I don't mesh with the people around me.

I require more vespian games..

Well, i'm going to bed early tonight. I actually have shit to do tomorrow. Unless I take a sick day. Before I go to bed though, i'll put in Justified, one of the best shows ever, and fall asleep to that. Okay, i'm done shilling Justified for a couple of days.

mike0dude

What's Durian?

*googles*

Jesus Christ how are you supposed to hold this thing!?

it comes in a a bag or pregutted. you know the fruit is ripe when it falls down the tree, killing anything that happens to be under it at that moment.

edit: smells like rotten garbage to most people but to me it actually smells delicious :| it also taste like an orgy of angels in your mouth.
it's also around the size of a bowling ball
in-mesh-bag.jpg

YO

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YELLING KARAOKE OF 80S MUSIC LATE AT NIGHT

IT ROCKS
i really really love part 3. i can never say that without someones jimmies getting rustled tho

I'd get so hyped if there was a teaser at the end. they dont even have to show anything, i just want to see the words diamond is unbreakable pop up on the screen. I will definitely read it though.
If you love stand battles they basically just get better.

Also it better read DIAMOND IS NOT CRASH
OT14: He Peronsa 5 Hype is Increbily Strong
*salt intensifies*
Idk what it is about Peronsa but it keeps making me laugh, maybe it's the lack of sleep.

Also I just realized the SBFGAF Twitter is basically the Shame Car's cousin. Everyone wants to be on it and they don't at the same time
I have much less presence on the alt. Shame Car

YO

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YELLING KARAOKE OF 80S MUSIC LATE AT NIGHT

IT ROCKS

If you love stand battles they basically just get better.

Also it better read DIAMOND IS NOT CRASH
*salt intensifies*

I have much less presence on the alt. Shame Car

I was singing I'm Like a Bird
When it came on in my car yesterday on the way back from the store, the woman sitting next to me at the red light was confused yet had a look of sexual arousal on her face.

YOU'RE A RICH GIRL
AND ITS GONE TOO FAR CAUSE YOU KNOW IT DON MATTER ANYWAY
YOU CAN RELY ON THE OLD MANS MONEY
YOU CAN RELY ON THE OLD MANS MONEY

YOU TAKE IT ON THE RUN, BABY
IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU WANT IT BABY
THEN I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND
AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT
NOT FOR A MINUTE
YOU'RE UNDER THE GUN, SO YOU TAKE IT ON THE RUN

Yo Aaron, quick question. How afraid of the time limit should I be in Ayesha? I spent like literally a week picking flowers in a cave with my prospector friend because I was not paying attention. I haven't been given and strict times yet other then the vague three years from the start of the game. I haven't gone out of my way to harvesting things, I'm just grabbing things that get put in my path, will that fuck me up?

Yo Aaron, quick question. How afraid of the time limit should I be in Ayesha? I spent like literally a week picking flowers in a cave with my prospector friend because I was not paying attention. I haven't been given and strict times yet other then the vague three years from the start of the game. I haven't gone out of my way to harvesting things, I'm just grabbing things that get put in my path, will that fuck me up?

You shouldn't pick up absolutely everything, but you're given plenty of time. Just play through it naturally and if you start stressing out on time that's part of the fun, so I say don't think about it too much.

Ilvocare

Why what happened?

But Awakening is the best 3DS game by a mile.

But the end of that chapter is great
Especially if Robin is Lucina's mom

Is that the one with the sorcerers on the side of the map and you have to book it to the end?

Ok, here we go.

I actually have no problems with the sorcerers. Their accuracy is low enough that my speed-heavy piece-by-piece attrition playstyle makes 95% of their attempts to hit fucking useless. (Also I appreciate Fortify so much)

The biggest issue for me in that chapter gameplay-wise was
that Swordmaster MOTHERFUCKER who pops out with a strike team at turn 7, armed with a goddamned enhanced Armorslayer.
If I hadn't had
someone SD Kellam
the chapter would have been FUCKED.

In terms of story (Awakening spoilers obviously):
What the fuck Lucina you're standing right there and you're the only one not incapacitated in some way and you're just going to let Validar use me/Robin to steal the one thing we shouldn't have stolen from your father who you're so goddamned protective of? What the fuck? You didn't even need to be in that cutscene in the first place. FUCK

That involves me going outside
You don't have to, but it enhances your karaoke performance.
Don't worry, it wasn't a stab at you, you just happened to make a notable typo. Also you should step your game up/down then in that case.
It's cool. And no kidding, better post more ;3
ayyyy lmao

also i demand a video of goodwil karaoke
I'll film a music video and get back to you on that
TOGETHER FOREVER AND NEVER TO PART!
TOGETHER FOREVER WE TO!
AND DON'T YOU KNOW!
I WOULD MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH!
TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER WITH YOU!
The lesser known Rick Astley song.
YOU TAKE IT ON THE RUN, BABY
IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU WANT IT BABY