• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

I would of liked the recent reboot of it to have been decent, but much like all other modern "horror" movies..I was sadly disappointed

Yo is that from Inu x Boku? That anime was adorable!

Yes it is, and yes it was.
Miketsukami-san, fuck off I'm trying to play video games.

tumblr_me1pl9DKmi1qby8h0o4_500.gif

Games can still wrench control or get you in a situation where you HAVE to do the thing to progress, and that's really effective since you have no other option.

The opening of The Cat Lady got me super bad.

Yeah But in most video games, it's normally done with hampering the controls or upping the enemies. It's artificial.

Ex: Clock Tower having a mouse/point and click interface on a SNES.

Granted, doing that magnifies the scariness, but the game still gives you a counterbalance of making scissor dude a slow walker.

Why cant we ever have Gargaf.

Also I really dunno what I would do if the one shoutout on the podcast I ever get is pat saying how shit yukiko is and calling me shit for liking her.

Why cant we ever have Gargaf.

Also I really dunno what I would do if the one shoutout on the podcast I ever get is pat saying how shit yukiko is and calling me shit for liking her.

Nothing because everyone that's not in here would just assume he's making a joke about James Small and/or the Dreamcast

Skrams

I do like things that aren't anime, I just thought The Wire was boring.

Yeah, I know you well enough to gather that. I can't speak for it as I haven't watched it. It might just be a first season thing or some other thing. Mara or someone else could probably speak for it better.

Anung

Un Rama
Fantastic social commentary regarding more subjects than one with fantastic camera work, filled with tons of memorable, well written and well acted characters. Season 2 might be a small dip in quality, but season 3 and especially 4 are two of the best seasons of any TV show I have ever seen. I recommend you keep watching, but if it doesn't do it for you, no need to force yourself through it.
There are no moe anime girls.

I've always never understood why people think season 2 is a dip. That shit is nearly top of my list. 4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 5

Never finished Inu x Boku SS, watching an anime by yourself and watching it with friends can determine whether you like something or not. We were confused about the super natural bits

Top Bottom