• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

Yeah. One does not simply hold back a wild Pat.

Not even Pat himself.
891.gif

Good thing he almost never comes.

Except this morning/last night.
edit: if i don't reply, i passed out.

Idk what it is about Peronsa but it keeps making me laugh, maybe it's the lack of sleep.

Also I just realized the SBFGAF Twitter is basically the Shame Car's cousin. Everyone wants to be on it and they don't at the same time

Idk what it is about Peronsa but it keeps making me laugh, maybe it's the lack of sleep.

Also I just realized the SBFGAF Twitter is basically the Shame Car's cousin. Everyone wants to be on it and they don't at the same time

That's the beauty of it.

Only been on there twice

Zenfalcia

I bet it's mostly due to the lack of sleep... I did some dumb things due to lack of sleep...

Like a haunting ghost, if you call for Pat three times in a row he will appear.

Your house will start to reek of Redbull, You'll find Ginger hairs everywhere, and finally a cloud of fart gas will appear and Pat will leap through it riding upon the back of Rainbow Dash!

Zenfalcia

Wooo~ finale.
Your house will start to reek of Redbull, You'll find Ginger hairs everywhere, and finally a cloud of fart gas will appear and Pat will leap through it riding upon the back of Rainbow Dash!

For some reason the house is cleaner than before and your bed is done up like and evelope.

Fuck that, I've been on there 2 times already and Im proud of it. It's the highlight reel of the thread

Top Bottom