• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

It's a little hard to not get up in arms when I've dumped around 600 hours into PM and literally thousands more into melee
Smash not being a video game is one of the most used jokes in this thread and is used pretty frequently by the Zaibatsu themselves. It's safe to assume that if anyone is talking shit on the game here it is a joke. I put hundreds of hours into LoL when I played and people here legitimately hate that game, I would suggest just ignoring people

semisonic

Banned
Smash not being a video game is one of the most used jokes in this thread and is used pretty frequently by the Zaibatsu themselves. It's safe to assume that if anyone is talking shit on the game here it is a joke. I put hundreds of hours into LoL when I played and people here legitimately hate that game, I would suggest just ignoring people

Oh no, i know.
It's just an excuse for me to talk about the best fighting game more and how much of a cool guy I am at it.
It's basically all I've got at this point
besides my good looks, infinite confidence, prodigious musical talent, chocolaty voice, nationally-acknowledged brain, wonderful fashion sense, and interesting personality.

I live a tough life.

Oh no, i know.
It's just an excuse for me to talk about the best fighting game more and how much of a cool guy I am at it.
It's basically all I've got at this point
besides my good looks, infinite confidence, impressive musical talent, nationally-acknowledged brain, wonderful fashion sense, and interesting personality.

I live had a tough life.

I know, right? I'm a universally beloved dashing talented actor and thespian, but that's really all I've got going for me.

I feel like somewhere, somehow, zedreamcast is getting sad right now
we should stop

You think I can turn this off?
mcv8KA9.gif

Woah this thread jumped up 40 pages since yesterday. Persona 5 hype be real. I mean damn I was fully expecting to hate the trailer, but I'm still pretty erect from yesterday. It isn't going down. I should go see a doctor.

Also I never finished Catherine. Mainly because I got stuck, stopped playing and now I've lost all my ability to play...

Skrams

Have you met MADAO's wife?

Late on this, but had to google that to remember who MADAO was. I forgot it was the old guy's acronym. I've only watched 26 episodes so far and no. All I know is that his wife left him since he was a MADAO, but nothing else. The gintama wiki tells me he's also supposed to be a parody of Cloud Strife. I don't know how, but okay.

demidar

Late on this, but had to google that to remember who MADAO was. I forgot it was the old guy's acronym. I've only watched 26 episodes so far and no. All I know is that his wife left him since he was a MADAO, but nothing else. The gintama wiki tells me he's also supposed to be a parody of Cloud Strife. I don't know how, but okay.

lol wut

Don't read anime wiki's. Not only can they spoil you but they're also horribly wrong.

Skrams

Don't read anime wiki's. Not only can they spoil you but they're also horribly wrong.

Yeah, I didn't read anything past the very first introduction paragraph. Since Xiraiya asked me if I met MADAO's wife I'll assume it's an "event" so I made sure to be careful to not look for too long at anything.

Also yeah, that Cloud Strife thing is probably wrong and I wonder how anyone even came to that conclusion in the first place.

Skrams

Don't read any wikis. Wikis are the least reputable source in the fucking world and are essentially just a place for 13 year olds to share headcanon.

I understand the exaggeration, but it doesn't apply to everything. I've certainly used wikis for things like Binding of Isaac because I constantly forget how some items exactly work. When it's story shit I get it, but there's a lot of technical shit supplied by wikis that can't really be fucked up.

demidar

I understand the exaggeration, but it doesn't apply to everything. I've certainly used wikis for things like Binding of Isaac because I constantly forget how some items exactly work. When it's story shit I get it, but there's a lot of technical shit supplied by wikis that can't really be fucked up.

I constantly use wikias, especially for games like Dota 2 where you need a refresher on how things interact with each other.

The One Piece wikia's not bad either since they try and source everything to specific pages (though the writing quality could use a boost. It's incredibly one-note even if it's being informative).

Forgot wikis are also used for mechanics stuff, but yeah, anything related to story is going to be fucked. Especially with anime, since people will alter shit based on their subber having a name spelled differently.

You love it when I give you my head cannon though.

Your headcanon is the perfect fit for my... fiction.

Numb

Spooky gif time? Spooky gif time.

tumblr_mn508jAWJM1snnccgo1_500.gif

2 hours until XCX direct, I don't have any games to play. This is going to be a long 2 hours

Woke up just in time for the direct.

i remember this being the only good part of a movie i watched but i dont know what movie it was. or i could be wrong

Top Bottom