• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Tyler_The_Hedgehog_Black_White_by_TylerTheHedghog.jpg

It's been a while since we last did this, it's always a good time

Numb

Xenoblade Chronicles X seems to get bigger and bigger every time I look at it

Really? Just found the first image for Jason the hedgehog, I have no clue what's a good or bad looking hedgehog

Looks much better than mine. never thought i would hate somethiing with my name this much. Basically someone created the anti-me

grimmiq

Will Xenoblade Chronicles X have helmets so I can hide those faces?Everything looks great except for the faces that look like they were made in an Illusion character creator..

Numb

Will Xenoblade Chronicles X have helmets so I can hide those faces?Everything looks great except for the faces that look like they were made in an Illusion character creator..

The faces look really hilarious to me for some reason. Everyone looks like they are about to cry

Oberon

Banned
There's no result for "My name" the hedgehog......that's crazy.

Let's try my Gafname:

If I can create the protagonist myself there's a slight chance he/she won't look like garbage.

I'll just make the best possible waifu.

I just found the solution to my crack aka Monster hunter addiction problem. I can't afford to buy it! My plans went from buying the bundle, to just the game, to nothing.

Skrams

Where's my English Xenoblade Direct where they announce Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to the eshop and will be $10 on release? I need it. It'd be better than forking over $40+ for a retail copy at least.

The game is looking super goooood. Single Player MMO-like JRPG stuff looks like pure crack to me. I want that feeling of walking out into the desert and seeing a giant T-Rex from FF12, but all the time. Just walk around the corner and there's a giant sandworm.

Only hang up is the Sawano music since it's all starting to sound the same to me. My mind just goes back to Kill la Kill now. It's the same when I'm watching Aldnoah Zero. It's been a while, but if I watched AoT again it'd probably be the same.

I was secretly Pat all along.

Thank you indonesianbob.

Where's my English Xenoblade Direct where they announce Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to the eshop and will be $10 on release? I need it. It'd be better than forking over $40+ for a retail copy at least.

The game is looking super goooood. Single Player MMO-like JRPG stuff looks like pure crack to me. I want that feeling of walking out into the desert and seeing a giant T-Rex from FF12, but all the time. Just walk around the corner and there's a giant sandworm.

Only hang up is the Sawano music since it's all starting to sound the same to me. My mind just goes back to Kill la Kill now. It's the same when I'm watching Aldnoah Zero. It's been a while, but if I watched AoT again it'd probably be the same.

Thank you indonesianbob.
I don't do the bed ritual every night.

Does that make me Nega-Pat?
So frienders she left me. She chasing her dreams and moved to New York, she said she'll never forget me and that I'll always be in her heart. She always talked about going to New York and she told me she was going to break the news to me that she was leaving but I surprised her with the whole proposal and she panicked. She shot down my proposals for a long distant relationship, because she believes that hey never work. Now after work I gotta go pick up my box of stuff from her old apartment. This all feels so surreal, and like a shitty romance movie
Holy fucking shit dude I'm sorry. That all sounds shady to me, but the result is still the same. Just pick yourself back up again, you have all of us for moral support.

Tako

So frienders she left me. She chasing her dreams and moved to New York, she said she'll never forget me and that I'll always be in her heart. She always talked about going to New York and she told me she was going to break the news to me that she was leaving but I surprised her with the whole proposal and she panicked. She shot down my proposals for a long distant relationship, because she believes that hey never work. Now after work I gotta go pick up my box of stuff from her old apartment. This all feels so surreal, and like a shitty romance movie

croten

Illusion huh? No idea what your talking about.
a55.png

Fuck man, that really sucks to hear.

Sorry to hear that.

I give my condolences. Things will get better I'm sure.

That's some crap news, friender.
Maybe some music will help with things

demidar

Oh god this hedgehog thing.

Gaf username:

Edit: LOL I googled Xiraiya the hedgehog and the first result is just a gintama image that he posted in this thread.

Xiraiya is a very uncommon handle so that makes sense.

Also, why are we Googling Sonic versions of ourselves?

There are some parts of wonderful 101 that make me really happy I'm playing this and than they are others that make me wonder who made this game

also wonder blue is worst hero

Skrams

Keep your head up, man.

There are some parts of wonderful 101 that make me really happy I'm playing this and than they are others that make me wonder how made this game

also wonder blue is worst hero

Nah, just second best behind Red. Also yeah, it's sometimes weird to think that W101 actually got made. Same thing with Bayonetta 2.

W101 still the best.

Nah, just second best behind Red. Also yeah, it's sometimes weird to think that W101 actually got made. Same thing with Bayonetta 2.

W101 still the best.

No I mean parts I don't like. Like when you have to fight that pointy tittied blue alien with only wonder blue, and it goes on for too long

Alfebit

Banned
Damn. Sorry homie.

Skrams

No I mean parts I don't like. Like when you have to fight that pointy tittied blue alien with only wonder blue, and it goes on for too long

" than they are others that make me wonder how made this game"

Uh, okay. I'd agree that part goes on a little long. There's a lot of sequences like that where it's done for story or mixing up the formula and not necessarily as a great gameplay thing. Hence the millions of different forms of not 2D shooters or other things.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Sorry to hear that, man.

Things will get better, just hang in there. Sorry to hear that.

EDGEHOG
I actually don't hate this.

" than they are others that make me wonder how made this game"

Uh, okay. I'd agree that part goes on a little long. There's a lot of sequences like that where it's done for story or mixing up the formula and not necessarily as a great gameplay thing. Hence the millions of different forms of not 2D shooters or other things.

If you see in the statement you just quoted. You can see I had poor grammar and I blame the fact that I'm really tired. I haven't got to the 2d shooter section yet so I can't tell you if they are good or not.

This is slowly creeping on towards the sonic fanart back in thread 4/5

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you pull through

Top Bottom