• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Yeah, I'm not going to. Fuck
Joker Ginji
oh my god what a cheating fucking boss.
He's my favorite
Joker
tho. His gimmick of
reviving suiciding ADs is great boss design. Did you get hit with Possesion? I tried just goin with it and a teammate just suicided with self destruct.
Its great.

Xiraiya

So I read the One shot Manga about how the whole Frieza thing starts.

Basically Freeza's minions sneak onto earth and take advantage of no one keeping tabs on the Dragonballs and they Revive Freeza in his cyborg state and figure out that after all this time, they have the technology to regenerate the rest of his body so he can be whole.
Turns out Freeza has never trained in his entire life, he was born as a prodigy with all of his strength as it was, so that's where the whole training thing comes from, he never ever needed to train before because nothing could remotely touch him, so his logic is that if someone like him starts training, the payoff should be enormous.

And that's where it begins.

Oh and this seems about right
http://youtu.be/20s8u_iPm-w

How is this legal and how did they get actual people from the wwe in on it?

Did anyone actually think Chappie wasn't going to be a piece of garbage movie?

I was hoping because the alien fan inside me hoped it would be good. I guess I should accept the last good alien film was aliens and move on. But I said this back when colonial marines came out.

Ilvocare

Did anyone actually think Chappie wasn't going to be a piece of garbage movie?

My older brother heard that Neil Blomkamp was directing it and he dragged his girlfriend with him to go see an advance screening.

He got free tickets from a co-worker in our office, who also tried to give me those tickets. Since I knew literally 0 about the movie, I refused.

Kind of regret not choosing easy mode for SH2. The amount of enemies in this hospital is borderline ridiculous and the amount of time it takes to kill each one if I want to even attempt to converse ammo is even more insane.

Kind of regret not choosing easy mode for SH2. The amount of enemies in this hospital is borderline ridiculous and the amount of time it takes to kill each one if I want to even attempt to converse ammo is even more insane.
Kinda the point. Getting better melee weapons later makes it alright, but the temptation to use ammo is intentional.

Easy mode doesn't hurt the game much though.

Huh. I really only had trouble with hard. There are a lot of ammo drops in rooms anyways isn't there?
Alright, I asked this earlier but it got overlooked. Which should I replay first, Persona 4 Golden or Ys Memories of Celceta?
I'd go with Ys.

semisonic

Banned

No just use ammo tho
It's fine
ANd then do the stomp

He's my favorite
Joker
tho. His gimmick of
reviving suiciding ADs is great boss design. Did you get hit with Possesion? I tried just goin with it and a teammate just suicided with self destruct.
Its great.

I just got annoyed at the fact that he sandbagged and then decides out of no where "HAHA NO FUCK YOU 100+ DAMAGE AOEs" and then it was just uselessly healing/reviving with no damage being done to him because healing/reviving.

Kinda the point. Getting better melee weapons later makes it alright, but the temptation to use ammo is intentional.

Easy mode doesn't hurt the game much though.

I understand the temptation, but walking back into the same room 3 times to see an enemy you thought was dead actually still alive and taking a solid 15-20 shots with a wooden plank to go down again is just bullshit.

Alright, I will replay Ys first. I've already beat Golden 5 times, and beat Memories of Celceta only once, so i'll wait until after Ys for Golden.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
In a "What The Hell Toei Animation?" thread, we started talking about Pierrot and I, of course, posted this GIF to demonstrate their work ethic.
Naruto_Cowboy_Bebop_-_Comparison.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Nah, Akira is a movie that benefits from hearing KANEDA!/TETSUO! dubbed.

That was so good.

Johnny Yong Bosch is a good voice actor, but thats not his best work.

That belongs to Lelouch or that psycho killer from Fate/Zero.

I also thought his Albert in Gankutsuo was good too.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Is that actually good? I really like The Count of Monte Cristo
It's not an adaptation, it's heavily based on CMC. It's the entire plot of CMC in an anime, but with sci fi elements. Rome is the moon, ships are actual spaceships, and the entire thing is gorgeous texture animation, save for one meh CG mecha fencing fight. They do their own thing. The counts revenge is different in some areas, but thematically still the same. Also, the english dub is amazing.

Its really good.

I'm available now.

Go back to whence you came, you won't be needed just yet.

I don't know when this is happening.

Jman014

Oh, I'm terrible. (I had a round where I got totally bodied by the bots.) But I had enough fun with it where I just kept going (and got a perfect round.)

I honestly haven't been trying things like the wall jumps even though I've done the tutorial. I can't wait to get into shit like mods but that'll be later.

beinfilms

I honestly haven't been trying things like the wall jumps even though I've done the tutorial. I can't wait to get into shit like all the mods but that'll be later.

I tried to wall jump maybe once in a match, and totally failed at it. I'm really disappointed that there's already hats you can buy for real money, though.

Top Bottom