• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I tweeted at Swery that I'd buy D4 if he put it on Steam and he followed me, not sure how I feel about that.

I guess it beats getting blocked.

Fucking Tale of Princess Kaguya was $30.

Shits steep, but you make sacrifices for quality.

Not Fate/Zero or Bakemonogatari or anything Aniplex, but still a spendy price.

It must be a weaboo tax.

I just want Princess Monanoke, Castle in the Sky, and Lupin the 3rd: Castle of Calgliostro

Jman014

I tried to wall jump maybe once in a match, and totally failed at it. I'm really disappointed that there's already hats you can buy for real money, though.

Ehh it's going to be free when it comes out and all the custom stuff is community made so I don't mind giving a little bit of money to people in the community that are a bit creative.

Oh yeah so that professor I tweeted about predators?
He made a reference to Limp Bizkut.
I feel like him and Matt would be good friends

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I like posting outside the thread too. I don't spend all my GAF time exclusively here.

I saw Mike in this Toei animation thread and I was confused for a second.

Can we appreciate the best avatar on GAF real quick:
image.php

mike0dude

So , Once the Golden Age is over, What Storyline are we gonna be in?

Death in the Zaibatsu?
Woolie Clone Saga?
New Generation?
Next Mutation?

360pages

Been playing Link's Awakening. Finally got unstuck in a Dungeon, it was me being an idiot.

You know, it's pretty amazing how they fitted so much on it. I'd rate it above Link to the past on pacing alone.

Oh shit, sorry. I misread before. In that case yeah, just gotta tough it out and maybe explore for more ammo.

Yeah, just annoyed that walking into the room triggered the boss fight before I could explore for more ammo. Its obvious why people that play these games are paranoid about conserving ammo. It would be fucking impossible to beat the bosses without it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Been playing Link's Awakening. Finally got unstuck in a Dungeon, it was me being an idiot.

You know, it's pretty amazing how they fitted so much on it. I'd rate it above Link to the past on pacing alone.

Links Awakening is pretty good up til the last few dungeons, which are ridiculously hard.

That being said, I was a child when I played that, so I could be wrong. I got inside Wind Fish Egg and gave up, which I'm mad at my past self about to this day about. I watched the ending on youtube. It stands as the only Zelda game I haven't actually beaten 100%. And I'll probs never play it again.

That being said, it had amazing music for it's time.

Here's a remix of the best track in that game, Tal Tal Mountain Range

So I just got finished watching Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva and wow is the writing in that movie just as good as the game, if anybody wants to see the tone and feel of the professor Layton games stories they should watch Eternal Diva though like 3 characters are introduced in the prequels but its fiiiiine.

So , Once the Golden Age is over, What Storyline are we gonna be in?

Death in the Zaibatsu?
Woolie Clone Saga?
New Generation?
Next Mutation?

We've already seen it. The fashion video was actually sent back in time because by the Best Friends. In the future The Zaibatsu controls most of the world and have become powerful to the point they can bend the laws of this plane.
Avant-garde

Rizzi

Man, I bought all the Hyrule Warriors dlc before I started it.
The game loudly informed me that I unlocked a lot of things.

Top Bottom