• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I know, I know it's horrible. There's way too many people and that's with my fixing a ton of people's audio just to get it anywhere near synced. Lots of people had their audio desynced just on their own.

I and somebody else said it was shit, though. You knew what you were getting into.

What's weird is how good it got in the middle.. besides.. umm.. some outliear.. needed more snake eater whispering.. everyone over powered those parts..

I knew it wouldn't be too bad.. since voice overlapping would make it sounds ok.. but.. still..

OMG Aarons black?! didnt see that coming
atleast i assume the team shameless shoutout was him
He's been doing white face this whole time when taking pics?
sw50sw8sw578.gif

I don't know. Must be some kinda jerk. Not me. That's for sure. No way. Nuh uh. Nope.

I just heard it and knew.

Gaming is such a wonderful business. The economy around it is beautiful, and watching sales trends are great. I stay in the know, so I can have a better understanding on the business and processes.

It can suck the joy out of some, but for me, it's part of the fun.

I love it as well, but then you hear about Ubi (I think it was them) just shoving a bunch of people into a shittier building to do nothing and basically waiting for them to hollow out and I just feel bad. And then I go back to playing or watching vidya.

I do feel that some people are too much into gaming. At least online (which is a bad place to form your opinions around at the best of times, I know) there are so many people who act like gaming is the most important thing in the world and whenever a company or a person does something that mildly disgruntles them they act like the only thing that could be worse is if Hitler would bust through the door and gass their family.

And Dok, you go do whatever you want to do! We're not your dad! You can do what you want! Just don't leave us. ;_;

College could be rough. It depends on your course load an how you manage it.

Are you afraid of it being stolen or broken? Cuase that could happen. You should bring something that a group of people can enjoy or atleast more than one and then add more when you feel comfortable.

That's going to cost alot, but with some careful planning you could eventually do it. Make sure you have plans and a set budget.. i know someone who was doing a multiple cities trip only to over spend in the first 2 cities.. it was bad..

Do you plan to do these visits seprrately or all within one giant trip?

They covered too much ground too fast and ded too many characters. If only they slowed it down and took their time. Other shounen do the character have their time but bleach focuses alot on too many.

I got sick of the more and more factions story. The art is ok and i dont hate it either.. focus and better pacing..

Edit: I only read the manga and ignored all of the anime. Just like one piece, fairy tail and other mainstream shounens.

It wouldn't be one trip. It's be separate trips on and off every couple Of years or so, but I'd have to save to prepare to visit.

I guess it's sad to me because I could never see myself giving up gaming as a hobby. I really don't enjoy much else beyond gaming (maybe shooting, but I can't do that everyday).

Like Shootbangs? Id like to try firing a weapon. Never did it before

I honeslty find it really depressing when someone says they don't enjoy there hobby anymore

I only want a break. I can't give it up entirely. I'm too invested.

I'm just worn of all of the console circle jerkery that irritates the hell out of me and the elitist shit gamers do or say so very often.

To be honest, I did actually tone him down somewhat, but I wanted to keep some of the loudness, since his submission made me lose my shit.

Hmm mind sending me the files? I wouldn't mind trying to get it to work. I've got nothing to do. I just heard the podcast last night and Matt's video request of Woolie stopping with people with Maple Syrup is too much for the time I have starting tomorrow.

Hmm mind sending me the files? I wouldn't mind trying to get it to work. I've got nothing to do. I just heard the podcast last night and Matt's video request of Woolie stopping with people with Maple Syrup is too much for the time I have starting tomorrow.

Dude, if you get this to work, you're my fucking hero. I'll PM you a mediafire like of all the submissions in a zip file in a bit. (They're all labeled as people sent them in, so excuse poor labeling.)
Can you still apreciate music? Do you still have ears?

I'm feelin' it.
Awesome. Oh yeah, spill the beans. Who was the worst. Was it me? It was probably me.
Nah, I'm being modest. I was fucking amazing.
lol

Me.

Me tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom