• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Definitely prefer the version that doesn't have everyone singing all at once, sounds way more coordinated.

Jesus that's hilarious.

ultimax

If the NBA was a lot like Kuroko no Basket, I think it'd be the biggest sport in the world.

Only 4 episodes in and even the mundane alley oop is hype.

Sport animes are super hype in general. i just finished watching One Outs which is about baseball......and i hate baseball
lol
but i enjoyed it alot

Village

If the NBA was a lot like Kuroko no Basket, I think it'd be the biggest sport in the world.

Only 4 episodes in and even the mundane alley oop is hype.

Concidering they have TV specials when big players change teams, Its in the olympics the NBA is a pretty big ass sport man.

Concidering they have TV specials when big players change teams, Its in the olympics the NBA is a pretty big ass sport man.

It is, but to be the biggest sport in the world, the NBA has to compete with the World Cup. Futbol rules globally and I despise the sport.

I've only been able to find a hockey manga, much to my disappointment, I would love to see what they would do to hockey after seeing clips of Kuro's basketball or whatever it's called

Do you have a name for the anime?

Don't care if it's not as hype, I'd watch it.

Village

It is, but to be the biggest sport in the world, the NBA has to compete with the World Cup. Futbol rules globally and I despise the sport.

Well, until we have regular basketball Global playoffs, I don't think it will be as popular.

Also peeps willing to catch bodies over soccer so, they passionate

ultimax

There is also beach volleyball manga. Bonus points to that for being lewd.

1405519724406.gif

Midorima reminds me of a green haired Hideo Kojima.

On this basis alone, he overtakes Koruko as my favorite character thus far.

Gotta respect the shooters.

ArjanN

So because of the Potato souls suspect LP I bought Ghost trick.
I am not that fare in, but all the character seem so funny and likable!
And the inspectors move

tumblr_lyzsy4Fr0k1qj7krj.gif

Oh yeah, look at this adorable dog

Missile_Ghost_Trick.jpg

Pretty good, but does it have a tophat and is it called Sir Pancakes?

tumblr_mtsiiafXoK1qg3m0zo2_1280.png

If not Valdis Story wins. :p

Watch Kuroko. It's pretty good.

Midorima-Shintarou-kuroko-no-basuke-34306762-500-276.gif

Look at this Hideo Kojima looking mofo!!!
He's supposedly the best on the Generation of Miracles.
I'll give it a read. It'll probably turn out like the rest.

I don't think I like sports when I can't get emotionally invested. It becomes very hard to keep my interest, when the result is already known, or if it's a drama.

I'll give it a read. It'll probably turn out like the rest.

I don't think I like sports when I can't get emotionally invested. It becomes very hard to keep my interest, when the result is already known, or if it's a drama.

Hardly any drama. Kuroko is shonen basketball.

The thing that keeps me invested so far is seeing how good the supposed Generation of Miracles players are.

Nordicus

Where in the hell are the other playable characters

did they add them yet, its been a long ass time
Vladyn is "any time now", but you'll still have to patiently wait for the 4th. I think at this point they're working on it part-time with no funds, to be honest

Edit: Ya know, I'm a bit miffed that EndlessFluff never releases good quality gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom