• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
pQYBClk.gif

I wasted an hour of my life creating this gif...
Time well spent

Oberon

Banned
Time well spent

Uhh... wow lol.

Dude are you just like an expert at photoshop lol
FTFY

Do I look like I can afford Photoshop? I use GIMP 2. And I actually just learned how to edit Gifs, that's a skill that will be quite useful on this thread.

OT continues to remind me it isn't always awful.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=910550

That's the same guys who had tiny crabs(?) on his testicles.

Zenfalcia

pQYBClk.gif

I wasted an hour of my life creating this gif...

It was worth it. Dont' worry.

I'm "wasting" hours just to sync up all these snake eater audio tracks and making them sound good..

Progress report for my "version" of snake eater:Almost done with one of 22 tracks.. and it took me an hour.. Fun stuff..

Edit: at this rate i would memorize the songs and listen to it in my nightmares/dreams.

OT, so strange, what a mysterious Jogo.

Anyway, what have you guys been up to?

Playing Ultimax, watching Monster. Enjoying both.

Of the new characters of Ultimax, I've finally decided after a lot of play time-

Marie, PerSHOna- S tier
Junpei, Adachi, Rise- A tier
Margie- Meh tier
Sho, Ken, Yukari- Disappointment tier

Note, this is not how powerful they are, but how inventive and well designed I find them.

OT, so strange, what a mysterious Jogo.

Anyway, what have you guys been up to?
Getting caught up on the new season of South Parm, it's fine so far. First episode was a miss for me but the other ones have been much better. I like how the events actually kinda carry over in this season.

Mr.Towel

Getting caught up on the new season of South Parm, it's fine so far. First episode was a miss for me but the other ones have been much better. I like how the events actually kinda carry over in this season.

I thought the newest episode was pretty good. I caught up on the new episodes of Key and Peele and they were predictably hilarious. That church lady vs. Satan sketch from this week's episode killed me.

NGE episode 10
a hot springs episode and a morbidly obese Auska? Wow i didnt like this episode. Just FUCK YOU AUSKA just shut your stupid whore face for 5 seconds no body cares that you didnt get to go to Okinawa! Like seriously this is the third episode focusing on Asukas character and it felt really dumb and uninteresting. Like the fight lasted less than 3 minutes and wad solved by a tiny piece of dialogue between Auska and Shinji. Like god Auska id annoying me so much, like i almost expected them to send Unit 01 since Shinji usually gets shit done.
I dont get how people can give Shinji shit when he actually tries to get the job done while people love Auska when she wont shut her god damn mouth about hot springs when youre surrounded by lava!
I dunno if im over reacting or not maybe i am, i just really dont like Asuka. also turn back to Rei in a one piece swimsuit! Thats what i wanna see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom