• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
NGE episode 10
a hot springs episode and a morbidly obese Auska? Wow i didnt like this episode. Just FUCK YOU AUSKA just shut your stupid whore face for 5 seconds no body cares that you didnt get to go to Okinawa! Like seriously this is the third episode focusing on Asukas character and it felt really dumb and uninteresting. Like the fight lasted less than 3 minutes and wad solved by a tiny piece of dialogue between Auska and Shinji. Like god Auska id annoying me so much, like i almost expected them to send Unit 01 since Shinji usually gets shit done.
I dont get how people can give Shinji shit when he actually tries to get the job done while people love Auska when she wont shut her god damn mouth about hot springs when youre surrounded by lava!
I dunno if im over reacting or not maybe i am, i just really dont like Asuka. also turn back to Rei in a one piece swimsuit! Thats what i wanna see!
No, you're not overreacting.
Asuka's the fucking worst.

croten

NGE episode 10
a hot springs episode and a morbidly obese Auska? Wow i didnt like this episode. Just FUCK YOU AUSKA just shut your stupid whore face for 5 seconds no body cares that you didnt get to go to Okinawa! Like seriously this is the third episode focusing on Asukas character and it felt really dumb and uninteresting. Like the fight lasted less than 3 minutes and wad solved by a tiny piece of dialogue between Auska and Shinji. Like god Auska id annoying me so much, like i almost expected them to send Unit 01 since Shinji usually gets shit done.
I dont get how people can give Shinji shit when he actually tries to get the job done while people love Auska when she wont shut her god damn mouth about hot springs when youre surrounded by lava!
I dunno if im over reacting or not maybe i am, i just really dont like Asuka. also turn back to Rei in a one piece swimsuit! Thats what i wanna see!
She's 14.

Mr.Towel

Haven't they already played Blood on the Sand atleast once? I'm not complaining, just curious.

Edit: whoops misread, wrong 50 Cent game

NGE episode 10

Asuka is one of the realest teenagers in the show because of how fucking annoying she is. Prepare yourself.

NGE episode 10

Oh, this is building up to be a great thing. My feelings exactly when I watched the series.

Now I feel the exact opposite. You will know why.

Make sure you watch the Director's Cut versions of episode 21-24.

JoJo94

It is, he's just a normal dude. A smart one, I guess, but not socially awkward as far as I can tell.

Here's some stuff he did under his own name. He sticks with the Froggy Fresh stuff nowadays tho.

Happy to see that since he knows how to work the youtube system lol

I think I am now done with Dark Souls 2 (minus DLC but that depends) got my 2 main characters to level 200 (because of OCD reasons) and can now easily defeat the bosses...

Nuke Soda

The farther into Escape from Bug Island Matt and Pat get the more convinced I get that the game is some sort of insanity test, and now for Amazonian Lizard Women.

360pages

I just hate the fact that Auska is the love interest all the time, considering I find Rei a far more interesting character. I don't even hate Auska either.

I just hate the fact that Auska is the love interest all the time, considering I find Rei a far more interesting character. I don't even hate Auska either.
I find neither of them particularly great, and yet those two are the ones who get the most merchandise and shit. Asuka's an annoying bitch, and Rei is a hollow shell of an otaku's ideal woman.

Frankly, I don't give a fuck about the age difference, Shinji should've hooked up with Misato.

croten

Beaten to the punch there buddy

Edit: Me too I guess

I find neither of them particularly great, and yet those two are the ones who get the most merchandise and shit. Asuka's an annoying bitch, and Rei is a hollow shell of an otaku's ideal woman.

Frankly, I don't give a fuck about the age difference, Shinji should've hooked up with Misato.

Because she was clearly into that Shota dick

And there is a time skip which makes things... better?
True. True.
I love it, tho. When I first watched,
I felt the same way, but I always felt Asuka was the better love interest, because for an insecure 14 year old boy, an emotionless girl didn't build for the most interesting relationship.
I know, though it seems Rebuild doesn't care.
Rebuild is bad, tho.

croten

I love it, tho. When I first watched,
I felt the same way, but I always felt Asuka was the better love interest, because for an insecure 14 year old boy, an emotionless girl didn't build for the most interesting relationship.

Exactly, Shinji's character easily would've cared more for Asuka than Rei

joe2187

Banned
Im having my eyes lasered when Evil Within and Senran Kagura come out

I wont be able to enjoy life for at least a day after.

Despair.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Heh. The "Twin Peaks is coming back" article on AVClub is hilarious. Because like the first 50 comments are just a discussion of Deadly Premonition and Persona 4. :lol

I thought the newest episode was pretty good. I caught up on the new episodes of Key and Peele and they were predictably hilarious. That church lady vs. Satan sketch from this week's episode killed me.

I haven't seen much of Key and Peele but I like the two in their previous ventures. I don't have comedy central so I can't just watch it on TV and I have other things ahead of it, I'll get around to it someday but I hear it is great.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Boy, you guys, I got disappointed by Alien: Isolation. I was expecting Amnesia with Alien, even brought it to a horror night with friends.

The first half hour was nothing and the next was a shitty stealth game avoiding HUMANS.

We gave up after that.

I STILL haven't seen the Alien once!

And the game had nauseating motion blur whenever I turned the camera.

:(

I wonder what Pat and the others will have to say about it.

Man that Nichijou deer scene

1076%20-%20anime%20bridge%20german_suplex%20gif%20nichijou%20suplex.gif

Boy, you guys, I got disappointed by Alien: Isolation. I was expecting Amnesia with Alien, even brought it to a horror night with friends.

The first half hour was nothing and the next was a shitty stealth game avoiding HUMANS.

We gave up after that.

There is more than one hour to the game, bro and at least on PC you can just turn motion blur off (which I do in any game regardless).

Nuke Soda

We gave up after that.

What a mysterious jogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom