• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering if I made the right purchase of buying JA2:Gold over that hype as fuck looking Naruto fighting game thing.

JA2 Gold seems pretty hype though.

Holy shit at the Bug Island playthrough, the snake women are somehow way creepier than the weird Swamp Man Monster Dogs.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The newtype awards of anime:
Best Character (male)
1. Kirito (Sword Art Online II)
2. Producer (IDOLM@STER MOVIE: Kagayaki no Mukōgawa e!)
3. (tie) Gunzō Chihaya (Arpeggio of Blue Steel)
3. (tie) Rin Matsuoka (Free! Eternal Summer)
5. Jōtarō Kūjō (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
6. Tatsuya Shiba (The irregular at magic high school)
7. Kotetsu T. Kaburagi (Tiger & Bunny The Movie -The Rising-)
8. Sora (No Game, No Life)
9. Koyomi Araragi (Monogatari Series Second Season)
10. Hōzuki (Hōzuki no Reitetsu)

Best Character (female)
1. Haruka Amami (THE IDOLM@STER MOVIE: Kagayaki no Mukōgawa e!)
2. Ryūko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
3. Mako Mankanshoku (Kill la Kill)
4. Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 3: Rebellion)
5. Chihaya Kisaragi (THE IDOLM@STER MOVIE: Kagayaki no Mukōgawa e!)
6. Kaori Fujimiya (One Week Friends)
7. Takao (Arpeggio of Blue Steel)
8. Asuna (Sword Art Online II)
9. Hibiki Ganaha (THE IDOLM@STER MOVIE: Kagayaki no Mukōgawa e!)
10. Iori Minase (THE IDOLM@STER MOVIE: Kagayaki no Mukōgawa e!)

Best Picture (TV Broadcast)
1. Kill la Kill
2. Arpeggio of Blue Steel
3. Love Live!
4. Free! Eternal Summer
5. One Week Friends
6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
7. Gundam Build Fighters
8. Riddle Story of Devil
9. Is the order a rabbit?
10 Haikyu!!

Studio Award
1. A-1 Pictures
2. TRIGGER
3. Sanjigen
4. Sunrise
5. Kyoto Animation
Kill la kill saved anime.

Im probably gonna finish like 4 or 5 more episodes of EVA tonight and then watch the last few tommorow and then watch End of Evangelion and well. I may watch the rebuilds on tuesday.

Stick to the air. The Yousuke's that give me the biggest headaches always do. That air grab was nerfed damage wise, too. As well as Kanji's air combos.
His answer to that is worse than it was last game overall.

I'll keep that in mind.

It's June coming up. I'm finishing May up.

Ah, okay. You're still in the early parts of the game.

The newtype awards of anime:

Kill la kill saved anime.

>Best Male Character
>Kirito

Japan pls.

Why do you hate Naruto so much? Just a question, I know it's not very good, but I do think it's interesting.
I think it tries to be to epic and reach gurrens levels of hype and it fails at it. I mean I liked the series when it was a bit more subtle. As for the fighting games I dont like them cause they seems so simple, I dont feel very satisfied when I can pull off hyper combos by pressing Y 4 times.

He doesn't want anyone else sucked into the deep, dark, and dirty naruto Woolie hole

C'mon it's not that bad, there's some great moments in the show.

Like when Shikamaru DESTROYED that one dude who was invincible by burying his ass by explosions in his dead ancestors burial grounds.

Not lewd enough is it?
4gZHYJd.jpg

So im thinking of putting a series of videos on mu LP channel of me and my friends trying to git good at fighting games and we may stream us playing online for ultimax soon, and other fight games like skullgirls and street fighter later. Would you guys watch 3 newbs try to get into fighting games?

360pages

I think it tries to be to epic and reach gurrens levels of hype and it fails at it. I mean I liked the series when it was a bit more subtle. As for the fighting games I dont like them cause they seems so simple, I dont feel very satisfied when I can pull off hyper combos by pressing Y 4 times.

I don't know, the fighting games are simple enough for people who aren't too deep into them to pull off flashy stuff. But I do think the systems are complex enough that you can have fun with them even if they aren't as deep as traditional fighting games.

I also preferred when the series was more subtle, but at the same time I never really understood why people said it failed when it went all out. I mean it arguably had more build up to things getting stupid then most series.

Maybe we should follow zedreamcast's lead and post episode-by-episode impressions of an anime as chosen by the rest of the group. Not all at once, though, but a Friender at a time.

ultimax

So im thinking of putting a series of videos on mu LP channel of me and my friends trying to git good at fighting games and we may stream us playing online for ultimax soon, and other fight games like skullgirls and street fighter later. Would you guys watch 3 newbs try to get into fighting games?

will there be lewd jokes?

I'd watch it. Was actually going to try to upload videos of myself trying to teach my parents how to play video games as a thing this winter break. Haha

Maybe we should follow zedreamcast's lead and post episode-by-episode impressions of an anime as chosen by the rest of the group. Not all at once, though, but a Friender at a time.

I'd be up for that, sounds interesting. Besides, I'm almost done with Monster and I'm going to need a new show anyway, sometime soon.

It was in another season.

Good good, cause fuck if Kirito is going to beat Dandy.
In b4 you tell me it won nothing in it's own season

I was planning on posting my impressions of Parasyte every week and I think Aaron and someone else were too, I would be open to us assigning a Friender or being assigned an anime they haven't seen and getting their impressions of it

Shackzam

Whoever hasn't watched ippo, watch it and post a review of each episode.
muahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom