• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Wasn't picked again this week.

I should really stop focusing on it so much. But now I have an awful case of writers block somewhat, and don't feel like writing anything. Blegh.

NGE 17
secrets all up in this bitch! What the hell happenediat the second branch and why are they selecting some random guy from Shinjis school as the fourth child??? I mean is it just because hes close friends with Shinji, like it was understandable for Rei, Shinji, and Asuka to become Eva pilots but swhy Suzuahara??? Maybe it has something to do with his sister getting injured in the first fight?also have no idea what the point of the dummy plug is, and what the hell is that thing that Reis tube is connected to and what does it do???? So many questions that i dont have answers for!

NGE 17
secrets all up in this bitch! What the hell happenediat the second branch and why are they selecting some random guy from Shinjis school as the fourth child??? I mean is it just because hes close friends with Shinji, like it was understandable for Rei, Shinji, and Asuka to become Eva pilots but swhy Suzuahara??? Maybe it has something to do with his sister getting injured in the first fight?also have no idea what the point of the dummy plug is, and what the hell is that thing that Reis tube is connected to and what does it do???? So many questions that i dont have answers for!

Keep going.

I can't I believe I fell not once, but TWICE to the Alien killing me from a vent in the ceiling in the comms tower. The first time I realized too late I had fucked up because I didn't stop myself in time after noticing the good dripping from above. Second time I was completely preoccupied with sneaking around a Working Joe. Alien Isolation is now transitioning from "cool atmospheric space station exploration game" to legit survival.

I am not looking forward to medical...

Why do you hate Naruto so much? Just a question, I know it's not very good, but I do think it's interesting.
It's primarily a character issue. I could not stand Naruto's character at all, and the surrounding cast is either just as annoying or plain boring. I just don't like them.

I tried watching it years ago when I was in junior high (plus I had a friend who was really into it), and every time I was like "I'd rather be watching Dragon Ball again."

JoJo94

1, geez.
2, What stick are you gonna put the art on? Basically you just buy a custom cover to put the print in. Depending on what stick you use, it can be easier or harder.

2 and 1 make 3.
It was destiny.

Destiny is destiny

can the next best gaf sings be be a man...shut up I love Mulan...

NGE episode 18
im uh....im not feelin too good after that episode...the only question it left me was why unit 03 transformed into an angel...but that ending....woof...

ultimax

So guys any one have a god like tutorial on how to make a custom fighting stick? Because I wanna make on like this or this Also links nsfw

gif-metro-funny-1147244.gif

NGE episode 18
im uh....im not feelin too good after that episode...the only question it left me was why unit 03 transformed into an angel...but that ending....woof...
"Ruh roh"
I just really wanna build one since I'm waiting on my other one to come in the mail. I just wanted to see if anyone of you guys knew how to
You wanna build your stick from scratch? I built one out of a shitty WWE stick and I don't even recommend that.

Without plying the VN? Just go for it? I will if you tell me to.

You really don't need to play the VN first. I saw Fate/Zero first and understood it fine, then played the VN. The VN spoils a lot from Fate/Zero anyway, which is kinda lame.

And if you have any questions, that's what the episode reaction post thing is for.

NGE episode 18

The real Evangelion starts here.

This episode left a fucking imprint on me when I first watched it. There is another episode in this series that shook me to the core too.

I just really wanna build one since I'm waiting on my other one to come in the mail. I just wanted to see if anyone of you guys knew how to

I mean, really all you have to do is print one out and stick it in there... I mean, it does kinda depend on your stick, but it's pretty easy to do so for most. Here's one for the TE2 Fightstick, hopefully yours isn't too much different.

Part 1 - Art File Prep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hzRZaOey38
Part 2 - Installing Art: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0I6u6OjBgM

EDIT: I'm an idiot and I must be tired. Read your post thinking it was just for customized art for some reason. This is just for art... Sorry... Haven't slept for like 2 days :p

I'll just leave this here anyway... I'm gonna go pass out now.

You really don't need to play the VN first. I saw Fate/Zero first and understood it fine, then played the VN. The VN spoils a lot from Fate/Zero anyway, which is kinda lame.

And if you have any questions, that's what the episode reaction post thing is for.
K. Fuck it. We in there. I'll watch first episode, write up thoughts, and then pass out for the night.

Squishy3

I mean, either way, if you watch one or play the other, the "twist" is spoiled. However, the twist spoiled by Fate/Zero for Fate/Stay Night isn't as big as the twist for Fate/Zero being spoiled by Fate/Stay Night.

I mean, either way, if you watch one or play the other, the "twist" is spoiled. However, the twist spoiled by Fate/Zero for Fate/Stay Night isn't as big as the twist for Fate/Zero being spoiled by Fate/Stay Night.

That's a good point. I believe the biggest things that F/Z spoils for F/SN are
saber being in the previous grail war with Shirou's "father" has her master, and the worm thing with Sakura.
But those are minor spoilers in the context of F/SN. There's much worse things you can be spoiled to for that VN.

While F/SN spoils the entire ending of F/Z
which has a really big twist.

360pages

Man National Writing Month really needs to get here. I've lost some motivation to write my original stuff and I wouldn't mind it being revived somewhat with an original story.

Zenfalcia

So, I missed 400 or so posts. Is it worth going back to read them?

Update on BestEater: Still going at it.. 5 down and 17 to go. Editing audio is tough and syncing them is even worst. I understand a bit of tbf's pain in editing.

I might ask some people to record the rest of the song.
Jojonii-chan plz record the rest.

Edit: I hope all this effort is worth it..

So, I missed 400 or so posts. Is it worth going back to read them?

Update on BestEater: Still going at it.. 5 down and 17 to go. Editing audio is tough and syncing them is even worst. I understand a bit of tbf's pain in editing.

I might ask some people to record the rest of the song.
Jojonii-chan plz record the rest.

Are you doing them phrase by phrase!?

You are a god among men.

NGE episode 19
just...just...what even?i dont...why does unit 01 have a fucking angel core? Why is it a monster now i dont even know whats going on anymore....like they say no one is forcing Shinji to pilot the Eva but it feels like the whole universe is forcing him into that god damn cockpit. Also props to Shinji for having a legit badass moment but for it to be kinda underplayed by unit 01 turning into a god damn wolf or something. Also why is kaji just casually watering his melons and just casually telling shinji about Adam, he doesnt even know what adam is so why tell him just FUUUUUUUUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom