• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

They actually were shilling the Xbone all along!
mOmcIpG.jpg

Also shillin' to MLM stuff.

Another one of his best was Donkey Kong where he failed miserably but literally had Matt carry him through the game. Woolie played awfully but progress was still being made because someone else was actually doing it, his lives were like 20 second sketch comedy acts that stole the scene while the main show was taking a short break. It was like the best of both worlds, the commentary was good, Woolie sucked and no one but Matt suffered
Wow. That's spot on. All my favorite Woolie playthroughs he's sharing gameplay or just commentating. Hopefully Liam joins in to Guacamelee, it will make watching it a lot more tolerable.
Any guesses as to what the second Shittribution game might be?
They've constantly mentioned it's "highly requested LPs". I have no idea. But I'd really love to see a classic Silent Hill one week, though that'd be the final week most likely.

Archgan

Maybe we'll get a hint on the friendscast tomorrow, I really have no clue. I wasn't expecting Call of Cthulu at all before he mentioned it.

I actually thought Call of Cthulu was a little obvious because it was one of their most popular shitstorm videos. I think the other lp's will be Silent Hill 2 and Rule of Rose with one week of one-off assorted horror games.

If they do Silent Hill 2 or 3 I'd like to see them do it on Hard combat and normal riddle, just to make it super stressful.

Also we still have to remember Liam played some game that made him throw Pat's mouse. So that's a thing.

Finally on my goddamn PC. Now I can fix up that shitty edit I whipped on the 1st post. Doesn't do Oberon's work justice.

ZbHRYtZ.gif

What do you think?

If they do Silent Hill 2 or 3 I'd like to see them do it on Hard combat and normal riddle, just to make it super stressful.

Also we still have to remember Liam played some game that made him throw Pat's mouse. So that's a thing.

Can't wait to hear that crash when the mouse hits a thing.

Jman014

^ Hm. Just a thought, but it could be... Just a bit... 2spooky

FTFY. And yeah. I love handicapping a game because of the other system.

Could easily be patched to 1080p, Black flag was apparently the same.

60 fps on both consoles would be nice.

Alfebit

Banned
Finally on my goddamn PC. Now I can fix up that shitty edit I whipped on the 1st post. Doesn't do Oberon's work justice.
What do you think?

spoppy.

FTFY. And yeah. I love handicapping a game because of the other system.

Could easily be patched to 1080p, Black flag was apparently the same.

Judging by that comment about making them the same to avoid the debates I don't think they'll patch one unless they're going to patch both.

Judging by that comment about making them the same to avoid the debates I don't think they'll patch one unless they're going to patch both.
They say that as PR and it'll be that at launch, but I have no doubts that PS4 could get it down the line... Maybe.

If they don't then it's just fucking stupid. Right now it's just fucking stupid for awhile.

Alfebit

Banned
They say that as PR and it'll be that at launch, but I have no doubts that PS4 could get it down the line... Maybe.

If they don't then it's just fucking stupid.

Ironically this causes more of a debacle than if the PS4 version was higher res. Good going, Paul.

sjay1994

Don't worry we'll talk about something else here.

Wanna talk about how great skeletons are?

Fuck yeah. Skeletons are awesome.

I think I am going to join the likes of Aaron and exile myself to Best friends thread from now on. Vanilla GAF rustles my jimmies more than the walking dead season 2 playthrough.

Wanna give a basic description? Sell me.

Ancient Japan. Guy goes to war. Almost dies. Decides to be a wandering swordsman and fight. Gets called a demon because of how much of a badass he is.

It's by Takehiko Inoue, the guy who did Slam Dunk and the art is some of the best I've seen and makes everything incredibly hype.

Ancient Japan. Guy goes to war. Almost dies. Decides to be a wandering swordsman and fight. Gets called a demon because of how much of a badass he is.

It's by Takehiko Inoue, the guy who did Slam Dunk and the art is some of the best I've seen and makes everything incredibly hype.
I'm really feeling it with that description.

Seriously though that's pretty sick. I will bump that up to the top of my list.

sjay1994

Has stuff been put out about it? I only saw reveal stuff.

Yeah

Ubi-roll has screen tearing, popin and slowdown.

AI looks dumb as fuck, more so than previous AC games. I think Prison Break has better stealth than unity. And I fucking love Assassins Creed.

Unity is the first time I have looked at one of these games and went " I am not sure"

But I am the insane one on vanilla GAF because 900p and 30FPS doesn't bother me, and I am not outraged by it.

Yeah. Best friends GAF is the only gaf for me now.

That sounds like a fighting game character from an SNK game.

That sounds so awesome!

Yeah

AI looks dumb as fuck, more so than previous AC games. I think Prison Break has better stealth than unity. And I fucking love Assassins Creed.

Unity is the first time I have looked at one of these games and went " I am not sure"

But I am the insane one on vanilla GAF because 900p and 30FPS doesn't bother me, and I am not outraged by it.

Stay out of resolution/image quality threads. It'll help keep you from hollowing out.

Anyway, that's a fucking LOL situation if I ever heard of one. They even whined about AI being super taxing on the processor in thst PR statement. Thanks for the write up, that's a fucking mess.

mrhej

Just be careful of the disorder Boneus Eruptos. It's a terrible disorder where the skeleton tries to leap out the mouth and escape the body.

I'm really feeling it with that description.

Seriously though that's pretty sick. I will bump that up to the top of my list.

It hits the ground running and has only gotten better the more I've read. I've only finished the first volume and I cannot wait to get back in.

Stay out of resolution/image quality threads. It'll help keep you from hollowing out.

Anyway, that's a fucking LOL situation if I ever heard of one. They even whined about AI being super taxing on the processor in thst PR statement. Thanks for the write up, that's a fucking mess.

#AVOIDTHEDEBATE

Aww man
You made Paul Marketing sad

Yeah

people kinda get cared away by that stuff really i don't care about fps or rez i think the game
will be good its feels like there sort of rebooting AC in a way. i buy and play my games because i want to play them anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom