• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xux

I feel like I'm stuck in a weird temporal rift where I'm all like, "Gee, this Resident Evil 4 game sure looks good."

sjay1994

This is my resolve.

I have walked away from vanilla GAF. My soul burning with salt. Sjay is no more. I am now Skulljay.

Ancient Japan. Guy goes to war. Almost dies. Decides to be a wandering swordsman and fight. Gets called a demon because of how much of a badass he is.

It's by Takehiko Inoue, the guy who did Slam Dunk and the art is some of the best I've seen and makes everything incredibly hype.

Sounds dope, it's a Japanese mango right?

This is my resolve.

I have walked away from vanilla GAF. My soul burning with salt. Sjay is no more. I am now Skulljay.
maxresdefault.jpg

sjay1994

Stay out of resolution/image quality threadsIt'll help keep you from hollowing out.

Anyway, that's a fucking LOL situation if I ever heard of one. They even whined about AI being super taxing on the processor in thst PR statement. Thanks for the write up, that's a fucking mess.

I'm already a demon.

ultimax

So is it safe to say that Margaret is gonna be on the PSN store for ultimax tomorrow or am i gonna have to go another week without german suplexes?

BossRush

Yeah.

I do. What's it about?

So this little girl plays with a ouija board and summons a fox spirit who tries to haunt her, he fails at that and upon swing she both lives alone and is a bit...out there, he decides to instead haunt her by taking care of her.

Did I mention the girl thinks she's a robot

So this little girl plays with a ouija board and summons a fox spirit who tries to haunt her, he fails at that and upon swing she both lives alone and is a bit...out there, he decides to instead haunt her by taking care of her.

Did I mention the girl thinks she's a robot

Oh, yeah, that's on my list.

360pages

I can't believe Yuzo Koshiro only composed one track in Persona Q. Yuzo doing battle themes and Shoji Meguro doing regular themes would be godly.

Yeah, it sucks. I know they probably wanted more persona like music in it, but still. EO series ost are some of my favorite RPG's ost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom