• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stable 30 for a Character action game? No way. A Character action games frame rate is almost as important as a Fighting games. I, personally, can handle frame drops if they are above 30, any lower and it can fuck off. Either way bayo 2 has been getting great reviews so I would expect a decent frame rate anyway

Reviewers don't care about framerate.

As someone who gets sick at low framerates, and camera movement at 30, framerate is extremely important to me. Games like Dragon's Dogma, that I want to love, make me physically ill to play.

I also hate the look at 30fps.

croten

As someone who gets sick at low framerates, and camera movement at 30, framerate is extremely important to me. Games like Dragon's Dogma, that I want to love, make me physically ill to play.

I heard that there is minor frame drops in Bayonetta 2 which is nothing compared to DD

Anybody have that reaction GIF of the best friends going nuts for the platinum logo?

found it!

http://giant.gfycat.com/AgitatedMenacingHoneybee.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

have this one as well as a bonus
[IMG]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140613162718/twobestfriendsplay/images/f/fc/E3_2014_Nintendo_Reaction_2.gif

I wish Dragon's Dogma got a PC port. Seriously, Im getting desperate for one. I also have trouble playing it on consoles because of the framerate.

Hey to be fair, Dragon's Dogma runs like shit. I would've loved to see that game get more polish or even a PC port.

But seriously, there has never been a constant 60fps Platinum console game has there? Platinum are too crazy for a solid 60fps.

Zenfalcia

heh, pretty fun idea. I should play through P3 again some day. Need more persona until P5 finally gets released. Also, hey guys.

Is this going to be a thing now or only a joke for now.

I've been repeating each word to make sure it all syncs up..
ALOT OF THEM DON'T

I only got 9 tracks synced so far.. I wish i had more time or just worked faster.. Maybe some help..

"Welcome Back!"

Be jealous guys

IT'S NOT EVEN THE RIGHT PICTURE!

Is this going to be a thing now or only a joke for now.

I've been repeating each word to make sure it all syncs up..
ALOT OF THEM DON'T

I only got 9 tracks synced so far.. I wish i had more time or just worked faster.. Maybe some help..

what do you expect from the worst Spiderman actor

I can't find the one in game without diving into lewd images man.

Cut me some slack.

what do you expect from the worst Spiderman actor

tumblr_mbyujxzLsb1qaigr1.gif

I heard that there is minor frame drops in Bayonetta 2 which is nothing compared to DD
I wasn't comparing Bayo to DD. I was just giving an example.
I wish Dragon's Dogma got a PC port. Seriously, Im getting desperate for one. I also have trouble playing it on consoles because of the framerate.
I would do the same things I would do for a Klondike bar for a PC port of Dragon's Dogma.

I would do some illegal things for a Klondike bar.

Zenfalcia

Dammit.. One of the audio files got corrupted or something so I lost the entire edited audio for one person. =____= there goes 1 hour of work.

360pages

I'm currently editing an old chapter of mine. Just cutting out some awkward phrasing and pointless statements. While cleaning up some grammar...again, decided that rewriting the entire chapter probably wouldn't do any good at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom