• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how I can't do this any faster than one track at a time. It's taking me ages to literally sync up everyone's exact words HELL even pronunciations.

Want to listen to what I have so far? Idk how I'll'll send it.. Maybe as an audacity file?

I don't want to post a half completed one for everyone to hear since it'll take a ton of extra effort.

Sorry about all the griping.. It's just.. I've spent too much time sitting here listening to audio tracks.
If you wanna PM it to just me, just goto Export under File toolbar in audacity, and export as whatever type of file.

I know it's rough. I was getting frustrated when I started doing progress updates on here the day I released my version. Don't kill yourself getting so nitty-gritty with the recording. Fixing each word is a lot of work.

Man, I just fucking crashed after I came home from work today, should probably not skip sleep in order to read mango's. #mangolife #hardwork #dedication

Luckily tho, I woke up to more Guacameelee

You missed my clickbait.

I REALLY need to catch up on videos. I stopped before the end of the CoC.

Zenfalcia

If you wanna PM it to just me, just goto Export under File toolbar in audacity, and export as whatever type of file.

I know it's rough. I was getting frustrated when I started doing progress updates on here the day I released my version. Don't kill yourself getting so nitty-gritty with the recording. Fixing each word is a lot of work.

Sure. I'll export it when I'm done with this track.

I'm trying to complete this as quickly as possible since I have other things to do. I under estimated how much work this would take..

Too late. I'm already 11 tracks deep in nitty-gritty recording. Stopping now would be terrible. It is a lot of work. How long did most tracks take you to roughly sync them?

Good lord. My 4 hour job seems so rushed now :(

Aw, nah you did really good. Some people preferred the solo section editing too.

I'm a bit jealous I didn't think of doing the same as an alternative.
And remember, he did this all for the sake of public embarassment.

7336.png

Zenfalcia

A while. Honestly I don't remember. I did like 6-7 hour stretches several times.

Several times? Well, then I'm making decent progress? I did like.. 9-ish hours so far..

Good lord. My 4 hour job seems so rushed now :(

You did your differently too. You didn't have to sync everyone's audio to sound the same.

Hmm... Did you sync up everyone's snake eater whispers on a track? If you did.. can I have a copy to use? It'll be easier than trying to make my own from scratch

Back from work, catching up on the thread, sorry if some of these a little late.

I was playing Arcade mode in Ultimax what the fuck is with Elizabeth! I got bodied so hard!

Yeah she's really tough to play against. I can't figure her out for shit.

She's like Seth, you have to fight her defensively, at least in my experience. Also, learn how to anticipate and counter that persona combo.

"Welcome Back!"

Be jealous guys

Holy shit, did you come around to the Yukari camp Doc?
One of us, one of us!

An intern would probably be better at playing it than the "journalists" to be fair

Not in this case tho, the thing that used to make Rev3Games special were their competent and eloquent reviews accompanied by a no fucks given attitude (and then later Adam Sessler, for a while). Their interns are annoying as fuck. They're not even reviewers per se, just editors and whatnot they dragged on screen because they're desperate for talent and they clearly aren't what they need.

Back from work, catching up on the thread, sorry if some of these a little late.

She's like Seth, you have to fight her defensively, at least in my experience. Also, learn how to anticipate and counter that persona combo.

One of us, one of us!

No way man!

If I could date Mitsuru easily I would. I'm going out with the girl from the Kempo team, Yuko.

Zenfalcia

I think you're being way more productive than I was though, to be honest.
I get distracted pretty easily :x

TBH.. I've done nothing but sit and listen to tracks for several hours straight.. about 4 currently. did another session yesterday around 5-6ish.

One of us, one of us!

Tried that. Then I got command grabbed for a shit ton of damage. I'll just go into training and put her on max difficulty till I can beat her consistently like I did for Minazuki.

Wait, what the hell is Liam talking about that Ike's new design is based on alternate character concepts?

He's based on Radiant Dawn Ike. He is so prominent in that game that he might as well literally steal a spotlight and live inside it.

Zenfalcia

Just let it go and do it later. It's not worth actual stress or poor grades.

I'll be fine.. I don't plan on doing any more if it I can't finish it today.

Edit: It's exporting now. I could give it to anyone who wants to listen it what i have so far... But I'd rather keep it a surprise.. for your ears to be
raped

Zenfalcia

HOLY FUCK
IT SOUNDS GREAT. GOOD FUCKING JOB

WOW IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD.

It looks like when i exported it the audio levels all got screwed up.. That and audacity plays louder for some reason?

Thanks for the compliment.

Only 12 more tracks to go..
would anyone care if i left out really bad ones.. I put so much time trying to make bad ones sound good..

would anyone care if i left out really bad ones.. I put so much time trying to make bad ones sound good..
If you want, you could just make a version with only the more useable files, and another with the others (at a later time maybe :p)

Seriously I'm fucking pumped. You've outdone me in every way. I am currently calling and placing an order at a Chocolate Cow farm to make a batch delivery of Chocolate Milk to your home.

Oberon

Banned
It looks like when i exported it the audio levels all got screwed up.. That and audacity plays louder for some reason?

Thanks for the compliment.

It's ok, you can cut me out. I didn't even want to be on your chore b-baka!

Alfebit

Banned
lp group?

what even is this thread? is it a game?
why is this not in the community section?

This is the thread for Super Best Friends Play. They're an LP group of 4 dudes and a bomb ass cat. The reason we aren't in community is most likely the same reason the Giant Bomb threads aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom