• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

If you want, you could just make a version with only the more useable files, and another with the others (at a later time maybe :p)

Seriously I'm fucking pumped. You've outdone me in every way. I am currently calling and placing an order at a Chocolate Cow farm to make a batch delivery of Chocolate Milk to your home.

That's great to hear some good feedback. I already did almost every track. At this point it'll be dumb not to go all the way.

I find it better to have all of them so the bad/good can mix and cover each other up and harmonize.

It's ok, you can cut me out. I didn't even want to be on your chore b-baka!

I think I know which one is yours. It got corrupted when I first edited it. SO I REDID IT just for you.

We are the GAF Version of the Woolie Hole.

Or.. BestGaf is the woolie hole.

I assume me means the ones with technical audio problems, not any comment about singer quality.

Oh and i mean both. There are some where people are just.. speaking the lyrics.. I edited those.. painfully.

Oberon

Banned
I think I know which one is yours. It got corrupted when I first edited it. SO I REDID IT just for you.

painfully.

Just for ME?

tumblr_n7g3huEryB1rlvqceo1_500.gif

Holly Molly!

I just looked up and there were at least 15 mosquitos!
Thanks Bug Island!

Alfebit

Banned
I was picked to participate in the Xenoverse open beta, but really haven't had to time to play it yet.

I got an email about that but only the first 15,000 people who entered the code got in and I was too late. I'm more surprised there were that many people who actually wanted to try it.

Now that I've listened to the whole thing, Liam's complaining about the lack of redesigns in Smash 4 was really uninformed.

Don't know why he went off like that on a subject he didn't bother to look into at all.

360pages

Now that I've listened to the whole thing, Liam's complaining about the lack of redesigns in Smash 4 was really uninformed.

Don't know why he went off like that on a subject he didn't bother to look into at all.

I think he's more complaining about the lack of an updated roster in terms of movesets rather than looks. A lot of characters got updated while others got shit all, charizard somehow got worse. And fox has no visual changes as far as I can tell.

kewlmyc

Yeah, there are a good number of redesigns, but I wish there was more.

I'm also sad that they all shit on Toon Link when he has plenty of differences from Link. Mostly speed and attack power, plus his air attacks are mostly different due to him being short. He has more differences than Ken does to Ryu, but whatever. Or for a Smash reference, he has more differences than Lucina does to Marth.

croten

Yeah, there are a good number of redesigns, but I wish there was more.

I'm also sad that they all shit on Toon Link when he has plenty of differences from Link. Mostly speed and attack power, plus his air attacks are mostly different due to him being short. He has more differences than Ken does to Ryu, but whatever. Or for a Smash reference, he has more differences than Lucina does to Marth.

Different properties but are any of his moves actually different?

I honestly don't know what he was expecting from a smash team whose last game was packed to the brim with goodies and characters.

3DS smash is to placate the Wii U hunger.

kewlmyc

Different properties but are any of his moves actually different?

Yeah, his air attacks. Also his dash. His air attacks have him using his sword while Link has him using kicks in the air. Toon Link can't use kicks since, well, he's short. Toon Link's Dash is a stab, while Link's is a jumping downslash typical of Zelda games. It's not much, but enough that I wouldn't say he's a waste of a slot.

Guess I'm salty since I main Toon Link in Brawl and 4.

I think he's more complaining about the lack of an updated roster in terms of movesets rather than looks. A lot of characters got updated while others got shit all, charizard somehow got worse. And fox has no visual changes as far as I can tell.

No, it was specifically about looks, but even then, it was pretty misinformed as a whole. Like saying that only ZSS and Ike got redesigns and neither was from an actual game (which isn't true at all), that Fox got redesigned between Melee and Brawl without having any games for him have a new design (he uses his Command design), ignoring that Bowser was redesigned to fit his post-Mario 64 look, ignoring Alph, complaining Marth reverted to his Melee design (Brawl Marth ; Shadow Dragon Marth ; Smash 4 Marth, there's a pretty obvious through-line to follow here), etc.

I literally just listened to it. I'm not incensed or anything, but pretty disappointed that he decided it had to be his big closing complaint when he clearly didn't care enough to actually look at it. It seems like he was just disappointed in the game as a whole so logically every aspect had to be disappointing, whether it was real or perceived.

Squishy3

evil within pc port confirmed good again, they said unlocking fps to 60 has quirks but that they're going to be working on fixing them

Anung

Un Rama
I have literally ignored everything I can about Bayonetta 2 other than the initial reveal trailer. I'm going in as raw as I can when it drops.

Seeing all this hype for Bayonetta 2 makes me sad. I'd buy a WiiU this very second if it didn't mean I'd starve for 2 months.

But then I realised something: Kamiya wouldn't want me to starve. He would want me to eat well, do well at university and get a good job so I can buy all the games consoles. Then I can play all the Platinum games without and money issues.
Kamiya is the world's no.1 life coach, we should all follow his teachings.

Or I could like, find a part time job and then I could buy one.

croten

That Bayo thread, man.
It's exhausting having to explain what Bayo is and what she isn't.

People think what people think, it's hard for someone to admit that they're wrong once they have set themselves on a choice. If you pay any attention to her character you can see that her personality isn't one of a sexual object but as a strong character that owns her sex. She is literally sexy and she knows it.

Oberon

Banned
That Bayo thread, man.
It's exhausting having to explain what Bayo is and what she isn't.

Guess what, the site which I preorder from tells me that the game comes out the 23rd!
So I'll have an entire day to experience bayo 1 for the first time. Just to then play bayo 2!
Non-stop Climax indeed.

I haven't experienced anything Bayonetta since the Direct. I'm as raw it comes.

I rarely like going into games blind, but this and Bloodborne will be as blind as I can make myself.

Guess what, the site which I preorder from tells me that the game comes out the 23rd!
So I'll have an entire day to experience bayo 1 for the first time. Just to then play bayo 2!
Non-stop Climax indeed.

I'm so sorry but I had the right titles unlocked in Ultimax and I am a child
Bz3NbYjCcAAn8wT.jpg

No way man!

If I could date Mitsuru easily I would. I'm going out with the girl from the Kempo team, Yuko.

Actually... Yuko was really my waifu too in that game.
Yuko best P3 waifu confirmed.

Tried that. Then I got command grabbed for a shit ton of damage. I'll just go into training and put her on max difficulty till I can beat her consistently like I did for Minazuki.

That command grab is hella telegraphed. Watch for the persona's shoulders to stoop, or watch for elizabeth to crush a card in front of herself. Then just jump and go bust her ass.
Though keep in mind, her air command grab is much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom