• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

vwMin.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
No, it was specifically about looks, but even then, it was pretty misinformed as a whole. Like saying that only ZSS and Ike got redesigns and neither was from an actual game (which isn't true at all), that Fox got redesigned between Melee and Brawl without having any games for him have a new design (he uses his Command design), ignoring that Bowser was redesigned to fit his post-Mario 64 look, ignoring Alph, complaining Marth reverted to his Melee design (Brawl Marth ; Shadow Dragon Marth ; Smash 4 Marth, there's a pretty obvious through-line to follow here), etc.

I literally just listened to it. I'm not incensed or anything, but pretty disappointed that he decided it had to be his big closing complaint when he clearly didn't care enough to actually look at it. It seems like he was just disappointed in the game as a whole so logically every aspect had to be disappointing, whether it was real or perceived.
I wanted to totally complain about this since I just found the time to listen to the podcast i think friday but thought it was too old to bring up and wouldnt interest anybody.

croten

He will just wonder why he left it for so long, it's a great series to watch and re-watch.

I dunno, probably because he's busy or more interested in other things. Honestly he probably just needs a push to watch it rather than just watch it on a whim

I honestly feel, when the game pops back up it will suddenly have persona 3 and 4 cast members in it.
The last thing I heard about it, was when somebody asked at E3, they confirmed it's moving "according to plan."

Fucking hope they weren't lying.

Also IDGAF about Persona characters compared to SMT.

Unlocked mitsuru boss character. anyone mess around with any of the bosses yet?

Yeah, me and TC were just playing in the Death room of the boss lobby, and I'm still here if you want a game.

last one for me Romars

EDIT: Good games everyone! play you guys again soon

GGs. You could use Margie BTW, she's not broken, trust me...

Don't make me unleash boss mode Takamura on your ass.
Hajime_no_Ippo_Takamura_Gif_by_PrOTuL.gif

You gonna feel the full force of team DurstyRoll

Why don't you put him against my boss liz and I'll give you a taste of your own medicine

Christ, I've never been more happy to reach a save point in Alien Isolation as much as I have now in medical. That fucking tension.

Why do I do this to myself? I dislike horror, but I love Alien. I do not comprehend.

OH SHIT

Seriously though, I'm way more interested in seeing the SMT Mainline get brought to life than even more Persona 3/4 AGAIN. Hell, throw the P1/P2 guys in there first, and Raidou, and the DDS guys.

why not both.jpg
everyone wins
edit:chaobreaker, Civil War is most likely after Infinity Guantlet in Avengers 3

Xiraiya

Christ, I've never been more happy to reach a save point in Alien Isolation as much as I have now in medical. That fucking tension.
Why do I do this to myself? I dislike horror, but I love Alien. I do not comprehend.

Well it depends, Alien isn't the same kind of horror as say, stuff like the Grudge, or anything often focusing on jump scares mainly.

To me anyway.

It's early, but I'm calling TLG status. RIP SMTxFE
I'll give it another year before I get too depressed about nothing being shown. Hell of an "on schedule" if it means announcing the game and then never talking about it ever again. though I guess the WiiU wanted to have a promising JRPG for that fanbase at the time.
why not both.jpg
everyone wins
They'd overpower the game somewhat probably. Persona is more popular than SMT, I want to see more SMT standing on its own merits. That said, if they added all the people I mentioned in as well, I guess I would be too busy orgasming to mind some P3/P4 thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom