• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
lolnope is way to hardcore for a cherry boy like Alfebit.

image.php

Fight me.
:p

Honestly, it's looped back around for me at this point, and I now want everything to end with a giant laser made of friendship. I don't know if it was mlp with its whole "friendship is literally a superpower that lets you shoot rainbow lasers" thing, or Gurren Lagann, or Persona, but however it happened I am now violently obsessed with the power of love/friendship being not only the key to victory but a tangible weapon. Actually, it was Scott Pilgrim. Power of Understanding/Self-Respect as a flaming katana.
Also note you're in a thread called Super Best Friends with people who call themselves Frienders.

You may have a problem
Everything in there except mlp is actually the hypest.

I don't even care about that. I just care about Paul Marketing.

I would totally play an Ace Attourney style game where you have to do research on how to make the most money by exploiting your customers, after which you have to present this to the board of directors, trying to sway them into going with your decisions over those of your good guy rival.

His plan is already set in motion!
Its not even a gaming thing really no one cares at all about it so it keeps pushing
On but some say were fine the way were going

super best friends politics thread mr speaker im not a john

Squishy3

Wait, you missed the H-scenes? Well no wonder you're dissatisfied. It's like Destiny, you have to read them on your computer out of the game.

Inb4 lewd
To be fair, there is the scene where you get a really good shot of Yukari's cleavage in the Featherman costume in the story.

Also note you're in a thread called Super Best Friends with people who call themselves Frienders.

You may have a problem
Everything in there except mlp is actually the hypest.

Selected bits of MLP can be super hype for sheer strangeness alone. Like when they turn a goatsnake into stone with an angry rainbow

Cthulhu could be a very good game if it was remade in Source.

Someone should get on that shit. The game does spooky atmosphere so well.

To be fair, there is the scene where you get a really good shot of Yukari's cleavage in the Featherman costume in the story.
BRB PLAYING ULTIMAX STORY MODE

Seriously though that's hilarious. I need to make myself play the story mode on a dreary day, but it means pulling myself away from super awesome fight time.
Cthulhu could be a very good game if it was remade in Source.

Someone should get on that shit. The game does spooky atmosphere so well.
That is a really cool idea. It plays just like a Source game. It's actually PARFEKT.

Squishy3

Seriously though that's hilarious. I need to make myself play the story mode on a dreary day, but it means pulling myself away from super awesome fight time.
It's way better than the original Arena's story mode, at least. I'm more than halfway through the P4 side and have only put in maybe 2 or 3 hours into it.

That is a really cool idea. It plays just like a Source game. It's actually PARFEKT.

All I kept thinking about when the crowbar came up as a weapon was: Value could nail the shit out of this IP.

It would work incredibly well and run at 45-60 FPS and not have to be graphically intensive. I kind of wish I had the funds to launch a games company. It would be a decent IP to start off of with the Source engine license.

aren't they already remaking it

Really? Had no clue. It's a good IP to use. I'll play the remake.

Duplolas

Banned
So I have come to a decision.

I will buy Super Smash Bros and become so good at it that I win mutli-million dollar competitions.

Then I will buy a bong.

And then I will take over the world

There's also scene where you see all the female characters in swimsuits.
All I kept thinking about when the crowbar came up as a weapon was: Value could nail the shit out of this IP.

It would work incredibly well and run at 45-60 and not have to be graphically intensive. I kind of wish I had the funds to launch a games company. It would be a decent IP to start off of with the Source engine license.
People make original games in the source engine just as mods, now. You can't charge for that (I think?), but it's totally awesome. Cry of Fear is a super original game as a mod for the Source engine.

Man the source engine kicks so much ass. I am so hype for the first big Source 2 game.

Duplolas

Banned
If only I didn't spend that $60 on a Fleshlight...

I could have used the Super Smash Bros game to jack off with.

CuzYouThoughtIWasGoingToFuckABong

I will buy Super Smash Bros and become so good at it that I win mutli-million dollar competitions.

Then I will buy a bong.

Go the Maculay Culkin route.

Make all the money, buy a bunch of weed and sit back, chillax, start a food themed cover band and date Mila Kunis for a while.

You know how far you have matured in life when you quickly scroll down and the first thing you actually pay attention to is the word "Anus"

Side note:

Were the guys on the mailbag ever mailed drugs?
No but someone sent them a bag full of living ladybugs once.

It would work incredibly well and run at 45-60 FPS and not have to be graphically intensive. I kind of wish I had the funds to launch a games company. It would be a decent IP to start off of with the Source engine license.

Really? Had no clue. It's a good IP to use. I'll play the remake.
I looked into it its a new game not a remake it the same people who make the sherlock homes games

Duplolas

Banned
I wish the mailbag was still around.

All I want to do is mail Pat a small little french toupee...

250px-Coupe_D%27isaster.png

If I sent them like 4 THC Lollipops, would they use them? They are lemonade flavored.

That was a very weird gift...

Even compared to the dildos and the rubber fists and babbies.
Its cause those had at least some context, the dildos cause they kept talking about being sent one, the rubber fist cause they talked about it when the played DOA beach vollyball, and the baby cause pat doesnt like them.
the bag of ladybugs...had no context it was just random.

kewlmyc

Then I will buy a bong.

Get gud at the 3DS version and beat pros at tournaments on the Wii U using a 3DS for extra insult.

Duplolas

Banned
Its cause those had at least some context, the dildos cause they kept talking about being sent one, the rubber fist cause they talked about it when the played DOA beach vollyball, and the baby cause pat doesnt like them.
the bag of ladybugs...had no context it was just random.

To be fair. I almost had a package shipped from japan for $10 of a bulk box of 250 fake cockroaches because it was also free shipping. But then they ended the mailbag.

I mean, when they are that cheap, come on. Why not?

Get gud at the 3DS version and beat pros at tournaments on the Wii U using a 3DS for extra insult.

Essentially I will be Kirito from Sword Art Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom