• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the materials, you should totally do it.
tumblr_n3lbcgGcVw1rirdwco1_400.gif

dont mind the gif

I would never say no to Matt

Zenfalcia

Well, I'm writing down all possible outlines. It could be the same summer and a weird event happens they are both present for. As a result something happens and the girl tells him to meet back up with him again so they can solve it.

He hesitates at first but decides do go through with it, they solve the case that night and they part ways. Then schools starts and she ends up being the transfer student.

Might also write an extensive profile for each character so you have a guideline of things they would or wouldn't do, dialogue etc.

Sure that could work.

360pages

Might also write an extensive profile for each character so you have a guideline of things they would or wouldn't do, dialogue etc.

Sure that could work.

That's not a bad idea, I'm keeping up with the basic stuff so far. I was actually having a lot of trouble figuring out what to write last night, but got some new vigor today.

I've got little over a month to have the entire skeleton of the story written down and the order of events.

Zenfalcia

That's not a bad idea, I'm keeping up with the basic stuff so far. I was actually having a lot of trouble figuring out what to write last night, but got some new vigor today.

I've got little over a month to have the entire skeleton of the story written down and the order of events.

Great to hear. I can help you out with some ideas if you ever need any. I could probably think of a few if you're in a bind.

What's the rush?

360pages

Great to hear. I can help you out with some ideas if you ever need any. I could probably think of a few if you're in a bind.

What's the rush?

Well, it's mostly for the writing month. This is the story I'm writing for the month. It starts November the first and I have to write 50,000 words for the story. (It can be more after all) Some things people wrote for this contest have been published, though I'm actually going to heavily edit it if that happens.

Zenfalcia

Well, it's mostly for the writing month. This is the story I'm writing for the month. It starts November the first and I have to write 50,000 words for the story. (It can be more after all) Some things people wrote for this contest have been published, though I'm actually going to heavily edit it if that happens.

Ic ic.. So you're hoping to get published or noticed
by senpai
?

The first part is a bit slow, but then it gets to his 2011-2012 TNA run and it's just GOLD.

"I CAN'T PLAY THE GEE-TAR!"
"I GOT NO SUGAR FOR BULLY RAY!"
"I'M THE GREATEST TAG TEAM OF ALL TIME!"
"YOU'RE NOT BIG POP-I'M THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY WITH THE NONSTABLHAHAGH!"

I died when he hit his foot.

Wb Pat. Correct me if I'm wrong. Is it this week or next week you're going to Japan? Unless you're already there.

Im getting on the plane in 8 hours.

Im currently in pre-flight panic. Im convinced I will somehow get on the wrong plane, get my luggage lost, and then the chinese government'll steal my organs.

Im currently in pre-flight panic. Im convinced I will somehow get on the wrong plane, get my luggage lost, and then the chinese government'll steal my organs.

7336.png

Enjoy the land of the rising sun. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Dark Souls cafe and the Evangelion theme park.

Zenfalcia

Yo, don't forget the essentials. A camera, chargers, 3ds, portable gaming consoles, games, maybe a pillow since the airplane pillows are nasty,
your waifu, the baby, maple syrup to give away like some ginger santa,
and your personality. Am I missing anything?

Don't you mean the yakuza?

Edit: unless you plan to make a connecting flight from china to japan?

Edit: I forgot phone or some music/audio to listen to and head phones.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Take sleeping pills and you won't have to worry about any of that.
Or don't and just post daily updates of yourself turning into a dog.
jk

Yo, don't forget the essentials. A camera, chargers, 3ds, portable gaming consoles, games, maybe a pillow since the airplane pillows are nasty,

It'd be hilarious if Pat showed up in Japan without his personality.
Just a small, blank-faced ginger meandering around Japan. Appearing inconspicuously in the background of pictures.

I ain't bringing maple syrup. Last thing I need is that shit exploding in my bag.

Look, you're not going to be able to stop the chinese government from stealing your organs, even if you get on the right plane

Best to just enjoy them while you can

Don't forget the maple syrup!

The Yakuza are exactly like the video games. Make sure to play TOWER BATTLE!

I ain't bringing maple syrup. Last thing I need is that shit exploding in my bag.

Tch, fine! At least bring some Poutine to share with all of Japan.

Zenfalcia

Take sleeping pills and you won't have to worry about any of that.
Or don't and just post daily updates of yourself turning into a dog.
jk

That's a little ruff as a joke. If you're not careful, you'll make Pat
the dog
barking mad! Then he'll chew on our skeleton bones till we turn to dust.

How did woolie do it then? Had them in bags? Or in boxes?

Don't forget the maple syrup!

The Yakuza are exactly like the video games. Make sure to play TOWER BATTLE!

Never forget the maple syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom