• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a yakuza dude tries to mess with you, just strip of your shirt in one sweep like a cool guy, then they'll know not to mess with you.

Word. Find Doc Brown and do some time travel shit Pat. Also if you need extra cash, I'm sure Sky Finance can float you an advance.

No Ebola in NYC thus far. I've been goddamn paranoid to touch anything outside because of it.

Carry hand sanitizer and surgical masks.

Xiraiya

Well I went through Tomb Of the Giants, good times, fuck Patches, that dirty bastard, the only thing I really hate about that area are Skeletal beasts, but I killed Nito and now I'm part way through Duke's Archive.

I made Anor Londo go dark which looks awesome, looks like a really shitty version of Bloodborne's cityscape, my problem now is the fact it makes no sense for it to be daylight outside Dukes Archive.

Before, I kind of wondered why it got closer to nighttime the lower you went in Lordran, completely dark in Darkroot and then bright up on Anor Londo, and I always found that weird. I guess
now that I have killed Gwyndolin and killed the "Princess" I thought that maybe the illusion of sunlight would be gone from every area in Lordran that wasn't already dark, that would have made sense to me if for some reason his Illusion didn't reach Darkroot, but reached most other areas, but no, only Anor Londo goes dark.
That just seems almost as bizarre as DS2's use of impossible space.

Ever since I've hit level 100, I mentioned this already but PVP has become outrageously easy, my build is the most basic build possible, 40 Strength, 40 Endurance and like 20 Dex (30 now that I'm 110) and I'm still just using a +15 Claymore, +15 Knight Shield and +10 Elite Knight set, all of which I'm very happy with, but I'm kind of shocked because I fully expected to meet nothing but pure badasses between 100-120 since that was the unofficial real PVP range, but not so much.

I use to hate PVP in all the levels below 100 because I was always meeting people who would take barely any damage and just kill me in 2 good hits and so on, I mean it definitely helps that I maxed out my gear and got 99 Humanity but the difference is really quite insane.

Word. Find Doc Brown and do some time travel shit Pat. Also if you need extra cash, I'm sure Sky Finance can float you an advance.

No Ebola in NYC thus far. I've been goddamn paranoid to touch anything outside because of it.

Hand sanitizer will not help you.

Thanks Ebola.

Yeah, thanks a lot Ebola-Chan, you baka!

WKy3aAp.jpg

Please don't freak me out about this the week before I catch a flight to NYC...

Zenfalcia

Like Pat said.. Hand sanitizer does jack to prevent you from getting ebola..

IT'S FIINNEEEEEE..

No cases in NYC. Not that I've heard of.

Edit: keep those knee jerk reactions down and you'll be fine with the murican health care! Thanks obama.

Hand sanitizer will not help you.

Dammit man, I'm gonna be even more paranoid. Fuck.

Yeah, thanks a lot Ebola-Chan, you baka!

NYC has no reported Ebola patients. You're ok. I know I'm answering this as Pat tells me I should be afraid but trust that anybody with a high fever wouldn't be outside in the NY cold.

Dress for the cold. NYC fall is approaching.

Zenfalcia

NYC has no reported Ebola patients. You're ok. I know I'm answering this as Pat tells me I should be afraid but trust that anybody with a high fever wouldn't be outside in the NY cold.

It's not like everyone with a high fever has ebola.. You could just wear a hazmat suit around until this dies down that's an option.

Xiraiya

You guys shouldn't worry about it so much.
I'm definitely not, it's purely physical contact so I think living in Australia, and living way out in the country, I'll be fine even in the worst case scenario.
kLrb4m6.jpg

With where I live I'm not going to run into any people, let alone Ebola infected people.

Zenfalcia

Or never leave your house.

That too. Treat it like it's a apocalypse.

Just about Halloween, so I could get away with a hazmat suit.
jk

This early? Sure go for it.

I'm definitely not, it's purely physical contact so I think living in Australia, and living way out in the country, I'll be fine even in the worst case scenario.
With where I live I'm not going to run into any people, let alone Ebola infected people.

The only thing you'll really have to be afraid of is the critters and animals that can kill you or attack you.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
kLrb4m6.jpg

Ebola is the least of your problems, i'd assumed, in australia.

kLrb4m6.jpg

Well its not like people are trying to break into prison. They made a whole dumb tv show and an even dumber game about people trying to break out and tattoos of maps and stuff.

360pages

Ic ic.. So you're hoping to get published or noticed
by senpai
?

Of course.

Thinking about it, the ability I picked for the main character and his sister is pretty stock compared to the girl. I might change it, if I can think of one better.

It's generic lightning power and fire power, compared to the girl who sprouts insect wings from her thigh and hips and blows pollen and dust about.

I don't want the ability to be to situational that it's useless, but lightning power does seem kind of stock. Hmm.

Xiraiya

They're not too bad, they can't do any real harm to you (their bite will still hurt simply because of their size), they are however very fast, so you want to make sure that if you are going to kill one, you kill it on the first strike and that there is no way it's living through it.

I've had some survive being sucked up vacuum cleaners and hit by shoes, they can be durable if they're the really big old ones, they can jump too, though I've never encountered a Huntsman that did so, I have seen one basically wrap it's legs around a cable and run from one building to another upside down.

Zenfalcia

It's never too early for a costume.

I know right? I've been wearing my costume for a while. My costume is a single nerd who likes games and anime.

Of course.

Thinking about it, the ability I picked for the main character and his sister is pretty stock compared to the girl. I might change it, if I can think of one better.

It's generic lightning power and fire power, compared to the girl who sprouts insect wings from her thigh and hips and blows pollen and dust about.

I don't want the ability to be to situational that it's useless, but lightning power does seem kind of stock. Hmm.

You could either take a risk and make it really quirky or stick with generic stock. Insect wings.. you couldn't do something.. more like a mind power? Whatever, your story.

I would've gone with as quirky as possible like stand powers.

Soooo...

Kuroko no Basketball Update:

Green Haired, Kojima Looking Midorino is playing Kuroko's team. The bastard can shoot from full court?!

Rizzi

Huntsman's are the only spiders I leave alone. They're mostly harmless and they eat other shit I don't want around.

Alright, well I'm heading off for the night. I've got a big day of doing nothing in my classes tomorrow and I'd rather be awake for that.

But seriously, I gotta sleep. Gonna be filming and working on College Apps all day tomorrow.

Night/Morning Frienders, wherever you may live.

360pages

I know right? I've been wearing my costume for a while. My costume is a single nerd who likes games and anime.

You could either take a risk and make it really quirky or stick with generic stock. Insect wings.. you couldn't do something.. more like a mind power? Whatever, your story.

I would've gone with as quirky as possible like stand powers.

Maybe for the main cast I'll have it more stock and add upon it as it goes on.

I was thinking of having the girl being able to change or alter mass gravity and what not, make something heavier or lighter by touching it. Maybe down the line give her the ability to even change her center of gravity.

Im now up to Rising in my quest to watch all of Hajime No Ippo. That last fight in New Challenger was god damn amazing.

Its the best fight so far in the anime series, but Rising has some incredible fights/arcs. Rising as a whole is better than new challenger, but the last fight in new challenger was something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom