• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cause those had at least some context, the dildos cause they kept talking about being sent one, the rubber fist cause they talked about it when the played DOA beach vollyball, and the baby cause pat doesnt like them.
the bag of ladybugs...had no context it was just random.

It has context.

Everything is canon.

it was Plague if I had to guess.

kewlmyc

That would be absolutely hilarious. It'd be just like EVO this year.

I was at EVO this year, but walked out of the finals for SF for reasons. If I knew Luffy was using a PS1 controller at the time I definitely would have stayed the whole way through.

So after playing the Punch Out Games and Maining Little Mac in Smash and watching the trailer for the new Ippo game, i need to now finally watch it. Im excited to begin my Ippo Journey.

Takahata101 is the true Alucard now. It's cool that more episodes are getting dubbed if you into them but I am way more excited about the yearly Hellsing Abridged coming up

Yes. This. Everything about that abridged series is better than the original. TFS needs to be Ghost Storied back to Japan. I love Hellsing, but Alucard is so much more badass in the abridged series. Also, Seras is interesting from the beginning this time, instead of being boring until she shonens up.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yo this 3DS update is sick. Themes and taking screenshots of your home menu!

1016856_10205249760748277_1699645003541218454_n.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So im downloading mass effect 1 off steam right now, gonna also play ME2 but probably not ME3, I also wont get to play until tomorrow, I am also suffering a migraine but im fighting through it just so I can read some more berserk, atleast until the end of the troll arc,
btw, troll orgy. fucked up.

So im downloading mass effect 1 off steam right now, gonna also play ME2 but probably not ME3, I also wont get to play until tomorrow, I am also suffering a migraine but im fighting through it just so I can read some more berserk, atleast until the end of the troll arc,
btw, troll orgy. fucked up.

But play 3 though, and also get the citadel dlc

Where are my Dark Souls II videos? I need my fix. T_T

Oh well at least they posted another CoC video, I hope they do a real LP of that game because the later levels are holy shit shit's fucked levels of insanity.

I mean you guys haven't seen shit yet, once you get to the reef and below the city, the shit really begins.

Since we were talking about Hellsing Ultimate and its dub earlier, episode 9 and 10 are finally getting dubbed.

FUCK YES, it only took forever.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I guess I'll go to sleep now to fight off this headache, night guys. I was planning on being black femship anyways, always prefer girl characters.
Wait, can you have lesbian relationships in the first game?

The 3DS system update button is right on top of the format (aka self destruct) button. It makes me super nervous every time I go update.

BzUzPTCCYAEjBVG.jpg

Cute update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom