• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Those regular show flips are pretty awesome. Maybe I should watch that show sometime.
I do plan to do a short voice thing for the thread and any new comers just for fun...won't be singing but it'll fit the spookiness.
That's really exciting.

We should all sing the shitstorm intro. Just a bunch of attempts at making the noises.
Wrack is pretty cool, go play that.
I'll go check it out, thanks.

JoJo94

That's really exciting.

We should all sing the shitstorm intro. Just a bunch of attempts at making the noises.

I'll go check it out, thanks.

I was just going to do something like welcome to the hypest thread on gaf you're one of us now and you can't leave and a creepy laugh (cause you guys should hear my creepy laughs)

Zenfalcia

Sorry I didn't sing more, I couldn't find time to work it in a ton cause school work. However, I do plan to do a short voice thing for the thread and any new comers just for fun...won't be singing but it'll fit the spookiness.

I wish you did a little more where I could actually repeat it. You stopped right before the chorus, which made me sad when editing it.

We'll probably do another BestGaf sings.
Please wait till winter break. I won't be able to edit it until then.

Update: I'm going to do one more audio track and put up a version for everyone to listen to. It'll be missing 3 tracks and several other stuff. I hope you will be excited.

JoJo94

If you have time can you do another recording? I'll edit it when I add the other 3 final tracks.

I'll have to see. I will be on fall break but my teachers love to give homework over it already have an assignment do as soon as it is over pretty much.

Zenfalcia

I should have been in bed an hour ago. Oh wells.

Night.

Night friender.

I wonder who's still here. I'm 1/3 done editing the last audio track before i push this for everyone to hear. Hopefully the upload won't be slow. I still need something to put as a visual for the video... Any suggestions?

Night friender.

I wonder who's still here. I'm 1/3 done editing the last audio track before i push this for everyone to hear. Hopefully the upload won't be slow. I still need something to put as a visual for the video... Any suggestions?

I have food to eat. I'm not going anywhere until my tummy is full

I'm getting some real agitation over this sudden reading week break I'm having. I found out the week before that they moved reading week for ontario colleges to this week and now I have no idea what to do. I just watched a movie today but have been sleeping the days away. I have some plans for the weekend but for now I guess I can catch up on all the LPs I missed.

Also, nice job on posting that stretched out orifice, Dok. Don't think I didn't miss it.

I'm getting some real agitation over this sudden reading week break I'm having. I found out the week before that they moved reading week for ontario colleges to this week and now I have no idea what to do. I just watched a movie today but have been sleeping the days away. I have some plans for the weekend but for now I guess I can catch up on all the LPs I missed.

Also, nice job on posting that stretched out orifice, Dok. Don't think I didn't miss it.

There's the Smash Club thing this weekend

Zenfalcia

Thanksgiving leftovers: potato wives, asparagus, turkey

Mmmm... No stuffing? Gravy? You're missing some stuff.

Let me have problem and make bad choices while still complaining about it. MOM.

SON, don't make the same mistakes as I did when I was your age. You kids need your beauty sleep and those new "smart" phones only keep you awake. Go to bed, honey

Here's a nice audio book to help you sleep.

Really? What university are you in? Because this is my regular reading week time. Right before midterms.

I missed it.. it makes me sad.

360pages

SMT4

Meh...I'm sorry, I just feel the flaws of the game, just can't get raised past good for me. It's not awful or bad. But I just felt the game just felt so...broken up. I'm probably spoiled from the EO series games, combined with the fact that the story was kind of dumb near the final act...

^ It's kinda bad, yeah. All of it's flaws aren't terrible, but it really makes it unfun to play.

Play nocturne instead.
SON, don't make the same mistakes as I did when I was your age. You kids need your beauty sleep and those new "smart" phones only keep you awake. Go to bed, honey
BUT MOOOOOOOOMMMM
Oh my, the thought of all the paper that this audiobook is saving is filling my heart with glee. If only I could visit a link to get a free trial, to a place with a lot of audiobooks so I wouldn't have to use real books.

Zenfalcia

BUT MOOOOOOOOMMMM

No, buts. Just go to sleep.

Oh my, the thought of all the paper that this audiobook is saving is filling my heart with glee. If only I could visit a link to get a free trial, to a place with a lot of audiobooks so I wouldn't have to use real books.

I know right? The tree genociders known as book are ruining the rainforest. I heard that this super best friendcast has talked about something called.. audible?

I don't like stuffing nor gravy

Not even cranberry sauce?

Alfebit

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't start up Shinovi Versus on my PSTV anymore. It says it can't be used with this system. Why when I was able to before? Don't deprive me of life Sony. :(

NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't start up Shinovi Versus on my PSTV anymore. It says it can't be used with this system. Why when I was able to before? Don't deprive me of life Sony. :(

I guess that only Vita means life. This wouldn't have been a problem if they called it the vita TV.

Zenfalcia

Did you download any patches? It's weird for a game not to work suddenly...

I like cranberry sauce. Had some turkey and cranberry sauce sammiches the day after I had Thanksgiving dinner (my girlfriends family and I had it on Saturday)

Ic ic. But none now.

360pages

So, since it's late, does anyone want to read anything I wrote. Since I'm trying to get as much info as I can about my writing style since I'm going to have to write 50,000 words in a month. I was wondering if any of you would like to read something I started six months back.

So, since it's late, does anyone want to read anything I wrote. Since I'm trying to get as much info as I can about my writing style since I'm going to have to write 50,000 words in a month. I was wondering if any of you would like to read something I started six months back.
If you want my opinion, toss it my way.

I've still not read any of the fanfics everyone sent me. But if this is something different and important I can make it a priority to read it and give thoughts.

demidar

I don't think anyone's expecting anything good from NaNoWriMo.

360pages

I've still not read any of the fanfics everyone sent me. But if this is something different and important I can make it a priority to read it and give thoughts.

Sure, it actually an original piece. I've talked about it before if you're interested. (It's also a hell of a lot shorter...even if it's no where near complete yet)

Sure, it actually an original piece. I've talked about it before if you're interested. (It's also a hell of a lot shorter...even if it's no where near complete yet)

Yeah, I'll read it. I'm more motivated to read original pieces than fanfics, since I feel like I should have a better knowledge of the source material for fanfics before reading them.

360pages

I don't think anyone's expecting anything good from NaNoWriMo.

If I actually prepare for it, I might get something out of it. By writing down all the flaws in my writing, getting a decent story layout and applying it all to what I write. I might get something good out of it.

360pages

I've sent it to all those who are interested.

(That feeling you get when you realized you just sent something to someone, that can tear it apart along with your pride,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom