• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

They are doing an almost WW release for both. Just the Wii U version is coming to the US rather than Japan first. I assume they prioritized the US because of Black Friday, and otherwise it would have been worldwide or a Japan first release again.

Eh I guess, it is only a two week wait but I'm still salt about europe getting shafted constantly

How do the Amiibos work with Smash?

Are they just figurines or can they be used like Disney Infinty figures where they can be used in game?

He can also use it profusely for research.

research-paper.jpg
Bayo isn't that attractive at all.

I generally don't sell my games, but it is an option I guess. I'll probably keep it and just stare at it every now and then.

Oh, I don't mean the game itself, just the limited edition stuff. People would pay plenty for it. If you'd like it though, you should take it. It is yours.

Zenfalcia

Bayo isn't that attractive at all.

I generally don't sell my games, but it is an option I guess. I'll probably keep it and just stare at it every now and then.

Research you say...I must contemplate this possibility.
Not really. Don't find Bayo attractive, just cool

Neither do I. Not really into older women with glasses.

I used to sell my games, I regret doing that. I sold quite a few games I really look back and want to play.

Yeah, but intentionally buying just to sell resell it at a significantly higher price doesn't sit too well with me.
Ah. Well I know what you mean then.

As an aside: Selling games themselves is one of my big regrets. I had like 40-50 GameCube and Wii titles I miss profusely. I sold them all to buy a 360 years ago. Really sad in hindsight. Haven't sold a game since.

Zenfalcia

As an aside: Selling games themselves is one of my big regrets. I had like 40-50 GameCube and Wii titles I miss profusely. I sold them all to buy a 360 years ago. Really sad in hindsight. Haven't sold a game since.

Have you thought of trying to go back and buy some of those games again to play?

Same here. I try to never sell games, but I almost sold my copies of Soul Sacrifice and Gravity Rush. Glad I decided not to, though.

Have you thought of trying to go back and buy some of those games again to play?
Yeah, but most of them are $15 a piece, even now. I've wanted to play Mario Galaxy several times and remembered I sold it and got sad too often.
If I really regret buying it afterwards, I might sell the LE stuff for €20 or so in order to gain back my losses. But yeah. Even with that, I don't like selling games and LE stuff.
That's probably fair. Heck someone stateside could be really happy with the opportunity to get the LE, though.
Same here. I try to never sell games, but I almost sold my copies of Soul Sacrifice and Gravity Rush. Glad I decided not to, though.
It's never worth it. If I did I'd do it through amazon too, since GameStop trade in have a value of a fast food meal.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, but most of them are $15 a piece, even now. I've wanted to play Mario Galaxy several times and remembered I sold it and got sad too often.

15$ for 50 games. Makes a pretty big impact on student's wallet. You could slowly get a few back over several years or months. It's what I plan to do to catch up on games I've missed and games I've sold.

15$ for 50 games. Makes a pretty big impact on student's wallet. You could slowly get a few back over several years or months. It's what I plan to do to catch up on games I've missed and games I've sold.
I'm really exploring my PS2 (and PS3) exclusives backlog mostly. Played Shadow of the Colossus, P3FES, P4, Nocturne, Demons Souls, DMC HD in the last year and a half or so.

Been a hell of a ride. Half of those are some of my favorite games ever now.

Zenfalcia

I'm really exploring my PS2 (and PS3) exclusives backlog mostly. Played Shadow of the Colossus, P3FES, P4, Nocturne, Demons Souls, DMC HD in the last year and a half or so.

I know the feeling. Too many games not enough money or time to get or play all of them.

Edit: Idk if i'm late or anything but.. yoooo podcast is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMI1Da0zxyM
http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-061-theres-skeleton-inside-us-waiting-burst/

It's also easier on the wallet(mostly).

Dat Captain Falcom Amiibo is calling my name ;_;

MUST.NOT.BUY.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I think I'm going to buy every gen 1 Amiibo just to keep in the box.

Still waiting on that Zero Suit Samus Amiibo.

Yo Chaobreaker Matt did a shoutout of your skeleton OP on the podcast! Like 25 minutes in. Props to you and Oberon.

Pat took credit for his skeleton titled OP.

Zenfalcia

Yo Chaobreaker Matt did a shoutout of your skeleton OP on the podcast! Like 25 minutes in.

We're finally getting noticed! ermergerd.
No, that excited really..

Edit: doesn't that mean they lurk here.. So they know our dirty little secrets... D:

AggroWill

Neo Member
PERFEKT!

I get to finally have 4 GC Controllers so no one can now get salty and blame the controls.

These next 7 weeks I hope fly by.

You're playing Smash wrong.

I have one GC controller and found three old, worn Mad Catz controllers on eBay so EVERYONE gets salty and blames the controls while I win like the big dick G I am.

JoJo94

I have now somewhat spookified my avatar.

Also random thing, but at least 5 people at my school have randomly said I remind them of Hermes from Futurama...

You're playing Smash wrong.

I have one GC controller and found three old, worn Mad Catz controllers on eBay so EVERYONE gets salty and blames the controls while I win like the big dick G I am.

giphy.gif

I like the way you think!

Looks like Plague tried to get a GAF account. Too bad he was rejected. I guess GAF can't handle the Plague.

Plague would become as legendary as Lionel Mandrake, if not more legendary.

Alfebit

Banned
I have now somewhat spookified my avatar.

Also random thing, but at least 5 people at my school have randomly said I remind them of Hermes from Futurama...

Do a flip.

But, but, the halloween cereal!!!

i don't think it was supposed to...
I blame woolie not being in the country to keep them in check and letting them go crazy.

I'm not complaining. I thought it was hilarious, especially when Liam asked if it would make them loads of money.

Looks like Plague tried to get a GAF account. Too bad he was rejected. I guess GAF can't handle the Plague.

Internet 2shit4gaf. Would've been cool if he interacted with us in here.

AggroWill

Neo Member
I don't wish the mailbag was still going, but I do wish UPS wasn't total shit. Since Pat sometimes reads this thread and it's too late for me to post it in the we're not creepy anymore thread, I would like to relate a trivia fact he might find amusing.

Somewhere, in a UPS warehouse in Montreal, there is a dildo in a Pringles can, loaded with a spring.

Let me go back to make this slightly less creepy. During the mailbag, Pat kept talking about getting dicks. I know other Frienders had dragon dildos well covered (and those are expensive), but he said he was waiting for a dick to literally shoot out of a package. I took this as a challenge.

So, I got a dildo. I got a Pringles can. I got some springs from the hardware store. I combined the three like I was playing Dark Cloud 2 and sealed the package with tape and a helpful tab to peel off the ring around the lid to ensure the dick would spring out properly. I then covered the can in paper and labeled it BEYOND: TWO SOULS SCRIPT.

And I sent it to the Zaibatsu. But since UPS is complete fucking garbage they never got it, couldn't drop it off at the address, and it's still sitting in a warehouse in Montreal somewhere. Along with some shitty Gamecube games and loose Bob and Enzo action figures. Aw.

Sigh... effort wasted, and I wanted to relate that story long after it happened.

Fucking UPS.

Zenfalcia

I hope he knew he had to have a paid email to get in. It would've been nice to have Plague here for some fun stuff.

I'm not complaining. I thought it was hilarious, especially when Liam asked if it would make them loads of money.

It was random and unexpected that's for sure.

No, also how come there Count Chocula looks better than ours.

Look how kawaii this fucker looks

Canadian cereal box art tech is too good. Git gud USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom