• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

I'm still waiting for the Nintendo Dating Sim. Link is a delinquent, Peach is the Student Council President, Miyamoto is the principle, Mario is the gym teacher, Samus is all tsun-stun about the baby.

Same sex options and boy-girl choice. GOTY.

No Zelda is the student council president and peach is the popular air-head.
And Fox is the class pet.

No Zelda is the student council president and peach is the popular air-head.

No, but Peach is THE princess. Zelda can be the Principle's daughter that has a power struggle with Peach, leading to drama and taking sides if you go either of their routes, then you learn of their childhood friendship that sprouted into rivalry as they aged.

All of the tropes!

No, but Peach is THE princess. Zelda can be the Principle's daughter that has a power struggle with Peach, leading to drama and taking sides if you go either of their routes, then you learn of their childhood friendship that sprouted into rivalry as they aged.

All of the tropes!
Just make it Prison School at that point.

Xiraiya

I'm still waiting for the Nintendo Dating Sim. Link is a delinquent, Peach is the Student Council President, Miyamoto is the principle, Mario is the gym teacher, Samus is all tsun-stun about the baby.

I have no idea why but you sold me on delinquent Link, does have the Bancho coat and a pompadour? Or would he STILL keep his elf hat?

Oberon

Banned
I think we Friender should do our own Video Game.

How about a Zaibatsu RPG?

I have nothing to do right know, I might do some concept Art for that

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I think we Friender should do our own Video Game.

How about a Zaibatsu RPG?

I have nothing to do right know, I might do some concept Art for that

Someone's already making a Zaibatsu RPG. Hell, the Zaibatsu themselves did a video on the demo. It looks pretty hype.

Rough sketch of H-scene between Link and female player character.
3JZWO8i.png

360pages

Always remember as you get older, if you think of something, someone has probably thought of it first, but if you can do it better, more power to you.

As a writer this is pretty true, it really depends on how you do it and what makes it different from someone else version. Just try to make a unique spin on it,

Xiraiya

So I just watched the first two episodes of Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis, seems really entertaining so far, the trailer made it look like Dark Souls the anime, now it's like, I don't know what but I definitely approve.

So I just watched the first two episodes of Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis, seems really entertaining so far, the trailer made it look like Dark Souls the anime, now it's like, I don't know what but I definitely approve.

Goddamn, there's just too much anime. I can't keep up with all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom