• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Writing is pretty similar, you need to write something and have people tell you is shit before you can understand what you did wrong. Once you do, you can add it to your log in the back of your head.

Oberon

Banned
But it sure is one of the most satisfying things in life when you learn and overcome what you're struggling with.

Yeah that's true. I once spent a mounth on the same drawing, had to redesign the character 4 times. But was worth it since I could actually see my improvement.

I know what you mean. I can draw the face at a competent level, but then i crap the bed as i draw the whole body. I can't get the proportions right, due to the lack of practice of properly drawing them.

Practising isn't fun but you need it to get better or you'll always be drawing incorrectly and just get gud at drawing something bad. -paraphrased words from a certain plague of gripes.

Watch his drawing videos. It's interesting to hear him talk about drawing.

Oh yeah, I have remember that I didn't watch his Souls Fusion videos yet, Thanks for reminding me!

Kotobukiya+Freddy+vs+Jason+Bishoujo.jpg

they really know the movies
im not even mad that's awesome

Okingjrr

Sorry if this is pushed too hard, but I just wanted people who haven't seen the new version of snake eater to check it out.

Ignore if you've already heard of it.

I finally got to listen to this version and boy is it good! Thanks for all the hard work Zen.

Hey, sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do to get by.

We've all been there
after a couple of doses of X, maybe.

Ah, you americans, so funny and lewd.
jk but you are lewd.

HYAH
AHtitititit

"Master, I predict a 73% chance of me killing the mood"

It's important to know what link this is so we can shoehorn the appropriate annoying follower. Red King of the Seas or whatever is a bro though

That's the OoT portrait. So, Navi is garnering for your attention the whole time.

Everyone wants human Midna, I'm sure.

360pages

So...still playing smash, I kind of wish there was more content in it somewhat. I mean I think it has less pure single player content then the new Naruto game. Which is a shame.

Yo, you can totally download Jubeat on iOS. It seems they're these wiping gradients instead of icons that light up, but it's still pretty hype.

You get 3 free songs, and then you have to buy more songs for about $1 a peice. Edit: Though they seem to be in 4 song $4 packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom