• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
tumblr_mszytbhp451rtgwjbo3_500.gif

I think Hyuga and Riko grew to be my favorite characters by the end. I like their subtle romance.

So I was lurking for like five minutes and so this.

Reminded me that after Aaron told me to watch it, I binged the whole show last week and hoiy shit totally worth the watch.

Oh my god, this public speaker kept saying "database" and my mind went straight to the anime. Everytime. The word is now ruined.

Anyway, Rule of Rose hype. I need to hurry up and finish bug island.

Professional Basketball could use some more crazy good and uniquely hair colored Japanese players.

I'm on Ep 29. Please tell me there's a NBA guest spot or appearance. That would be super hype.

croten

Oh my god, this public speaker kept saying "database" and my mind went straight to the anime. Everytime. The word is now ruined.

Anyway, Rule of Rose hype. I need to hurry up and finish bug island.

wow wow

Professional Basketball could use some more crazy good and uniquely hair colored Japanese players.

I'm on Ep 29. Please tell me there's a NBA guest spot or appearance. That would be super hype.

Micheal Jordan-kun!

Anung

Un Rama
I hope the next shitstorm is a good one. Not really digging Bug Island.

Got Monster downloaded and ready to start watching.

I walked into the store and asked the guy for a physical copy of Senran Kagura and he says to me, he says, "ay. u da first m8 2 walk into de store an buy dis mang. Everyone else is pussy shit and orders for delivery cuz dey 2 shameful."

I could barely understand him, but I got mah Senran Kagura. Now I just need to go take my friend's Evil Within until he pays me back for yesterday.

croten

I walked into the store and asked the guy for a physical copy of Senran Kagura and he says to me, he says, "ay. u da first m8 2 walk into de store an buy dis mang. Everyone else is pussy shit and orders for delivery cuz dey 2 shameful."

I could barely understand him, but I got mah Senran Kagura. Now I just need to go take my friend's Evil Within until he pays me back for yesterday.

That man is a man after our hearts

joe2187

Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRqVXLlLQpc

Oberon

Banned
looking at some images of PersonaQ

And man, pat was right. look at Yukiko with them souless eyes.

She'll kill us all.

This kinda reminds me of Wakfu, Ok not really I just want to talk about Wakfu.
Has anyone else watched Wakfu? that French Anime?

The Animation is pretty and it's animated on Flash!
I wish more countries would simply make Anime

Yukiko would have been way better as a yandere.

It's sure is better than being NOTHING

360pages

This kinda reminds me of Wakfu, Ok not really I just want to talk about Wakfu.
Has anyone else watched Wakfu? that French Anime?

The Animation is pretty and it's animated on Flash!
I wish more countries would simply make Anime

It's sure is better than being NOTHING

I heard it was pretty good, never really got a chance to look at it though.

Alfebit

Banned

Words to live by.

Zenfalcia

Truely shameless. You make us proud. ;_;

Are you also going to get an avatar?

I've read about 3 dozen chapters of Terra Formars. Aside from the roaches stupid design, the fights are hype. The roaches hold the book back so much.

360pages

Hey~ so I was thinking of another idea.

Parasites from the 6 other planets (Pluto doesn't count as one and I cut out Jupiter for a reason,) Getting attached to people on the planet giving them powers. While the ultimate one of Jupiter is sleeping down in the desert sending monsters after them while trying to turn earth into a second Jupiter.

Also not everyone who got the parasites are nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom