• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Hey~ so I was thinking of another idea.

Parasites from the 6 other planets (Pluto doesn't count as one and I cut out Jupiter for a reason,) Getting attached to people on the planet giving them powers. While the ultimate one of Jupiter is sleeping down in the desert sending monsters after them while trying to turn earth into a second Jupiter.

Also not everyone who got the parasites are nice people.

Arent some of those planets gas giants and doesnt make sense on how they made it to earth. Trying to make earth into a gas giant? How?

Oberon

Banned

i have never played Golden, but man it looks like she's trying too hard.
I mean look at her design

Marie_portrait.png

Look at those socks!
Knee socks are my weakness
I should be all over her, but it's so blatant.
Didn't the Zaibatsu call her "Bait" on the Podcast?

They're both garbage compared to Maya and Ginko.

When I first played Persona 2, my thought where "Wow, Chie is just a discount Lisa"

360pages

Arent some of those planets gas giants and doesnt make sense on how they made it to earth. Trying to make earth into a gas giant? How?

Jupiter's creature isn't actually a thing. Just its existence that happen to be physical changes the landscape of the area. It's actually not hostile, but events in the story caused it to move again. (Humans) Ergo, normal human's would be killed instantly if they got near it. Originally it was supposed to be mercury, but I thought Jupiter would be more fitting since it's the largest of the planet.

croten

Look at those socks!

Punk, schoolgirl with knee socks as a Tsundere? Probably a little overboard

joe2187

Banned

Look at those socks!

She has a cool hat tho...

like Naoto.

I like hats.

Look at those socks!
I just wish her skirt matched the rest of her. It would do wonders.

Zenfalcia

Look at those socks!

It's fiinneeee.

Those are thigh highs. There's big difference between knee socks and thigh highs.
Thigh highs are the best

Jupiter's creature isn't actually a thing. Just its existence that happen to be physical changes the landscape of the area. It's actually not hostile, but events in the story caused it to move again. (Humans) Ergo, normal human's would be killed instantly if they got near it. Originally it was supposed to be mercury, but I thought Jupiter would be more fitting since it's the largest of the planet.

How does it even kill or even exist?

They're both garbage compared to Maya and Ginko.

Man, P4 cast is not even close to the P2 cast. P2 cast is way superior.

Marie_portrait.png

Look at those socks!

When I first played Persona 2, my thought where "Wow, Chie is just a discount Lisa"

Waifu bait is the term.

Edit: Yes, Chie is Lisa but less good.

360pages

It's fiinneeee.

Those are thigh highs. There's big difference between knee socks and thigh highs.
Thigh highs are the best

How does it even kill or even exist?

It's an auto defense creature. It lives deep below the earth, and relatively non-hostile. What makes it so threatening is that it doesn't follow the idea of death the earth things do. Ergo, usually when you crush somethings head it dies. When you stab somethings heart it dies.

The creature ignores this, because the creature doesn't comprehend these laws it can't be killed.

It starts sending its offspring because it noticed something else was coming to the planet and it tried to turn the earth into Jupiter because human's started being hostile with it and messing with it.

Rutti

Look at those socks!

If you think that is trying too hard don't watch the P4G anime. Holy shit did that anime make me hate her.
Especially the final fight

kewlmyc

I walked into the store and asked the guy for a physical copy of Senran Kagura and he says to me, he says, "ay. u da first m8 2 walk into de store an buy dis mang. Everyone else is pussy shit and orders for delivery cuz dey 2 shameful."

I could barely understand him, but I got mah Senran Kagura. Now I just need to go take my friend's Evil Within until he pays me back for yesterday.

The realest man to ever live.

Zenfalcia

It's an auto defense creature. It lives deep below the earth, and relatively non-hostile. What makes it so threatening is that it doesn't follow the idea of death the earth things do. Ergo, usually when you crush somethings head it dies. When you stab somethings heart it dies.

The creature ignores this, because the creature doesn't comprehend these laws it can't be killed.

It starts sending its offspring because it noticed something else was coming to the planet and it tried to turn the earth into Jupiter because human's started being hostile with it and messing with it.

Wouldn't it be better if it's just an existence? Like.. it not comprehending death is kinda.. cheesy.

And offsprings? what? I-i guess it could work.

360pages

Wouldn't it be better if it's just an existence? Like.. it not comprehending death is kinda.. cheesy.

And offsprings? what? I-i guess it could work.

Really? I wanted to make it more of an abomination, simply due to the fact that it's pretty much the main villain. (The secondary will be an organization) offspring is more of things it creates and sends out into the world.

It was pretty much a inspired by HP lovecraft type thing.

Zenfalcia

I still like the OG slightly more because of the bad audio syncing, but this bretty gud. Chocolate milk worthy. Good job.

Thanks.

Really? I wanted to make it more of an abomination, simply due to the fact that it's pretty much the main villain. (The secondary will be an organization) offspring is more of things it creates and sends out into the world.

It was pretty much a inspired by HP lovecraft type thing.

Sure that could work too. Just go for it!

Edit: Damn this game/video is so hype. Skeletons yooo

YOOOOOOO MR.BONES IS SOME NEXT LEVEL HYPE SHIT!

SKELETONS ARE THE NEW HOTNESS! FUCK ALL YO OTHER MONSTERS!

Favriote Skeleton character is easily Sir Daniel. Medievil 2 is my shit!

Xiraiya

Jesus christ who fucked up the audio for this video, I can still hear it just fine but my volume is way, way up, but apparently it's normal for Matt.

Just finished Episode 8 of Monster.

I,for whatever reason, feel sorry for Eva. She realized to late that Tenma had been the best thing to happen to her. I expect that is an unpopular opinion. She may be a bad person but you can still pity her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom