• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna do a anime recap thing. I feel up for it.

Is that one show with the girl that brought Paras to the mainstream finished airing? I'll watch that.

croten

I wanna do a anime recap thing. I feel up for it.

Is that one show with the girl that brought Paras to the mainstream finished airing? I'll watch that.

Monthly girls Nozaki-Kun? We've been pushing that non stop, it's fantastic. It finished airing a while ago.

Just finished Episode 8 of Monster.

I,for whatever reason, feel sorry for Eva. She realized too late that Tenma had been the best thing to happen to her. I expect that is an unpopular opinion. She may be a bad person but you can still pity her

I feel sorry for her too, At first she was basically The Skyler Character in Monster but then in later episodes you really feel bad for her.

With thigh highs you get that little bit of skin showing, unlike pantyhose where you don't see anything.
Thats the point though, theres a complete mystery, no hints, pantyhose is silent hill puzzles on hard
alsk you can tear your own entrance #lewd

Also listened to the podcast
cant believe he thinks the series gets good when asuka shows up

Pantyhose are the true ultimate form of legs coverage
mio%2Bnervous.gif
I love the idea of grown men debating about women's stockings a la Daily Lives of HS Boys.

Well most of us are basically the male cast of DLoHSB
i dunno if none of us have girlfriends tho.

We sharing dating lives too?

Well, the last lady friend I seriously dated wanted to get super serious and I wasn't ready so she dumped me.

That was about 3 years ago. Since then, I've been dating on and off with no success.

Dating sucks.

Well, the last lady friend I seriously dated wanted to get super serious and I wasn't ready so she dumped me.

That was about 3 years ago. Since then, I've been dating on and off with no success.

Dating sucks.
I dont wanna speak for the rest of us but personally thats more than ive had my whole life...I think ive told you guys my dark and tragic past with women

Zenfalcia

Dat Absolute Territory.

Yep.

Thats the point though, theres a complete mystery, no hints, pantyhose is silent hill puzzles on hard
alsk you can tear your own entrance #lewd

I see. I prefer having a hint of something. Although I don't discredit pantyhouse being good as well.

So you like that aspect of it? Nice, it's also pretty good.

I love the idea of grown men debating about women's stockings a la Daily Lives of HS Boys.

I love it too.

Dating sucks.
I've not dated a single person and still waiting for a day that a yandere notices me.

I may or may not be completely serious on that...

Dating sucks.

I feel you man.

I was in a serious relationship.. for 4 years and I caught her with another guy. It's not fun.. it hurt me alot. i'm more careful now ;x.

There's no debate. Thigh Highs are the best. #TeamThighHighs
lol

If it's knee to thigh, you're all right!

I feel you man.
I was in a serious relationship.. for 4 years and I caught her with another guy. It's not fun.. it hurt me alot. i'm more careful now ;x.

Sorry to hear. I've been cheated on too, with a girl from HS, who I went to prom with and had a huge crush on me. It was eerily similar to the tension between Nozaki and Sakura.

Dok confirmed for big dick pimp OG

I wish! I'm more goofy than anything. When I'm on though, I'm one charming fucker.

We need charts to discuss this properly.
:p
Me too.

ABC OR NUTTHIN.

Yep.

I see. I prefer having a hint of something. Although I don't discredit pantyhouse being good as well.

So you like that aspect of it? Nice, it's also pretty good.

I love it too.
 If there's a wall in our way then we smash it down! If there isn't a path, then we carve one ourselves!
wish i could have found a gif od simon saying this ;-;

Alfebit

Banned
That's really sad. I'm sorry to hear that happened :(

I kinda expected this discussion at some point, and I expected it to be depressing.

Damn, you make us sound pathetic. How do you know we aren't all charming ass muthafuckas who-

who am I kidding. Dated a couple girls in high school but that's it.

croten

My only problem with dating is that I'm too afraid of rejection to go for anything, coupled with not being able to tell if a girl is into me and being extremely shy I don't go for anything very often

Shackzam

Dating sucks.
I'm just as good with women as Ippo is.
=/

Oberon

Banned
If you need lady advice, I can offer some. Just PM me.

ill guide your hips!
Oberon-kun
Im totally joking about the hips part!!

Is this a serious offer?
Not the hips part
I might actually need an advice or two Evil-sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom