• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Naoto? I liked Naoto, Margeret, Yukiko, and Rise.
They're all inferior to P3 girls anyway.

I already stated that I'm not a fan of Naoto. Trying to figure out who I like the least between the ones I did not mention is bothersome. It's just easier to deem them all worthless.

Also, every Persona cast, except maybe the P1 cast, is better than the P4 cast imo.

I hate you all yukiko is best persona waifu.

image.php

I already stated that I'm not a fan of Naoto. Trying to figure out who I like the least between the ones I did not mention is bothersome. It's just easier to deem them all worthless.

Also, every Persona cast, except maybe the P1 cast, is better than the P4 cast imo.
Ah, ok. I faintly remember you and Mara going over that now.

I want to do SMT waifus, but that's just spoilers for Nocturne.

Oberon

Banned
Talk to her. Sounds like a girl that's approachable because being in a foreign country has most visitors more receptive to people.

She could maybe your Yukari! Fight with your PERSONA!

I talk to her quit often actually. Our S. Link is like at 4!
Which kinda make me sad, since she's here for only a yeat :(

I was just thinking, if the Zaibatsu were to ever make a film, it would probably turn out something like this... a Japanese battle rap musical called Tokyo Tribe (which happens to be based on a manga).

That actually looks better than expected. Is the (according to the splash text) legendary manga any good?

Also nice to see they gave Woolie a role in a movie while he visited Japan, all that maple syrup payed off it seems.

Here's a link to the best SMT waifu, don't click if you haven't played Nocturne.

I'm still early on in SMT1, so/but I haven't seen Yuriko do anything super interesting yet. Isabeau is the best character in IV easily.

Fuck I need to play DDS.

Same. I'm super tempted to drop SMT 4. It's been like a month since I touched it. I have Nocturne just sitting here. Taunting me. I might just do it.

I'm doing her s link in golden now, thanks god for the fast foward button.

Yeah, that fast forward button is really handy for those S Links you don't give a shit about.

Buy don't you want to know how her food tastes?

I think he's talking about Marie.
They're both garbage regardless.

Edit: I guess not.

I talk to her quit often actually. Our S. Link is like at 4!
Which kinda make me sad, since she's here for only a yeat :(

Make the best of it Dood! The key to getting to the ladies is friendship with another lady friend.

All of my personal great relationships started from a girl I was buddies with.

Same. I'm super tempted to drop SMT 4. It's been like a month since I touched it. I have Nocturne just sitting here. Taunting me. I might just do it.
Taunt | Drastically lowers enemies' defense and raises their offense, equal to casting Rakunda twice and Tarukaja twice on all enemies. | 20 MP

So yes. It is Taunting you :p. I dropped SMT4 when it required me to beat almost all the sidequests, since I accidentally hit the Neutral route. I started another playthrough using Magic to go for Chaos, but it burnt me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom