• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommend any?

Hummingbird.me has a great community. It's the one I use. It's similar to twitter and Facebook where you can follow other users and have an activity feed where people can post on your status. And it's a good tracker for anime and they're working on a manga tracker as well.

And there's even a forum where you can make an intro thread and introduce yourself and meet people of the community (be warned the forums aren't near the level of GAF though so it's not as active).

forums.hummingbird.me is the link

So I was planning on playing Golden when I got enough money. After Pat spoiled it on last week's podcast how much will I enjoy it compared to if I hadn't known that thing? I'm sure this was talked about but this thread is 2fast and 2spoopy

there is so much more to the game then the mystery, I was lucky enough to go in unspoiled but the characters and the interactions were what kept me going in the first place (after my experience with P3 of course)

Are we talking about the culprit's identity? Eh, wont change much. I knew it before hand too

Pick up P3(I don't think that was spoiled yet IIRC) and play it until you forget about P4, then you'll be ok to play P4.

Hope that helps. I'm new to the Personas too.

Ah sweet, thanks. Yeah I was planning on doing all Ps, close to finishing Snow Queen Quest in 1. I should get back to that soon. Hopefully I forget what the spoiler in the intro is.

tumblr_mt02viZpIV1qi1wjmo1_r1_500.gif

Even if GAF doesn't have a character limit, I still couldn't fit into this post about how you're the worst.

Picked up the Hadouken for shits and giggles. Won't be using it. On to Sigma's fortress.

Ah sweet, thanks. Yeah I was planning on doing all Ps, close to finishing Snow Queen Quest in 1. I should get back to that soon. Hopefully I forget what the spoiler in the intro is.

Holy shit, you started with Persona 1? Bravo.

Damn straight. When a series gets enough of my interest I HAVE to go through everything. Been doing that with Mega Man for a few years, did that with DMC (I'm not touching DmC though), Persona is getting the treatment now.

Wait, there is a spoiler in the intro?
Yes but most people don't notice it from what I've heard, even people who've beaten the game.

Damn straight. When a series gets enough of my interest I HAVE to go through everything. Been doing that with Mega Man for a few years, did that with DMC (I'm not touching DmC though), Persona is getting the treatment now.

Can't wait till you get to persona 2. That game is so under appreciated when it has to live in the shadow of 3 and 4

Yes but most people don't notice it from what I've heard, even people who've beaten the game.

Can you post the spoiler or pm it to me?

Yeah, but Persona 1 and 2 have aged way worse than Classic Mega Man and DMC1. Most people just start with P3 or P4 and don't even bother with P1 and P2. Glad to see you're not one of those people. Look forward to P2. That game's character and story is phenomenal. Both IS and EP.

Picked up the Hadouken for shits and giggles. Won't be using it. On to Sigma's fortress.

Can't wait till you get to persona 2. That game is so under appreciated when it has to live in the shadow of 3 and 4
Oh man you have no idea how excited I get when I start something new. Gonna try finishing 1 so I can start 2 by the end of the month.
Can you post the spoiler or pm it to me?

On it

ultimax

Griffith is such good villain. It really takes something to make me hate him so much. Too bad seeing how well the manga is progressing, we might never see him getting what he really deserves.
That would make him even more hate-able lol. Kinda genius in a way

Oh now I see it, thats not that big of a spoiler anyway

I just watched it again and I still didn't see it, I guess I'm stupid, wait is it golden or vanilla?
It's in Golden's intro

Oh now I see it, thats not that big of a spoiler anyway
Oh thank god, I'm super anal about spoilers. Like literally almost anything can be a spoiler.

Yeah, but Persona 1 and 2 have aged way worse than Classic Mega Man and DMC1. Most people just start with P3 or P4 and don't even bother with P1 and P2. Glad to see you're not one of those people. Look forward to P2. That game's character and story is phenomenal. Both IS and EP.

I'm playing the PSP ports (can't do that with EP though) and even though they added some stuff to give you an easier time, I can tell this is not one of the best in the serious. It would be hard to though given it's the first. I'm glad it's only uphill from here because even with some slight annoyances I'm really enjoying myself

Zenfalcia

Mmm.. I just binged on Terra formars.. I started from chapter 1 and now i'm all caught up. 3 or so hours of my life..
#worthit

Zenfalcia

Did you even read it or did just fucking scan the pages? There's no way you properly read the entire thing in 3 hours.

I read it. Quickly, but I read it.
I don't remember anyone's names though, but it takes me a while to memorize someone's name regardless irl or in fiction.

Edit: I don't remember when I started so I'm ball parking 3 hours or more.. Might be closer to 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom