• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem with dating is that I'm too afraid of rejection to go for anything, coupled with not being able to tell if a girl is into me and being extremely shy I don't go for anything very often

I can hardly talk to strangers, let alone female ones I want to like me.

Even all my friendships were started by the other person. Though I'm getting better at that.
I'm just as good with women as Ippo is.
=/
How much are you packing on a Woolie to Ippo scale.
Please god, don't think I'm serious.

My only problem with dating is that I'm too afraid of rejection to go for anything, coupled with not being able to tell if a girl is into me and being extremely shy I don't go for anything very often

You live in Ireland tho, Redhead central! I'm jelly I can't talk to red headed girls all the time.

Be like Kamina! TELL HER WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

Is this a serious offer?
Not the hips part
I might actually need an advice or two Evil-sensei

Absolutely. The door to PM is always open. It won't be the absolute advice you may receive from DatingGAF or Online Dating OT but there's less chance I'll steer you wrong. I'm not rolling around with a harem, but I navigate women casually.

Dated one girl last year. Didn't really work out. I'd rather wait until I'm out of high school to start actually dating. I just kinda ignore any flirting and such. I do have another crush on someone, but again, kinda wanna wait. That might change though because the school year is still young! Just depends on if that crush gets closer.

We need charts to discuss this properly.
:p

Me too.
I was confused as to why pantyhose werent there then I realized theyre

951241-dmc3srank2.jpg

Village

Ya'll are nerds and all your clothing based teams are wrong.

Also Just watched bug island, why does that shit have lizard ladies that have the nerve to have sassy walk animations.

Zenfalcia

If there's a wall in our way then we smash it down! If there isn't a path, then we carve one ourselves!
wish i could have found a gif od simon saying this ;-;

Something something drill something something piercing the heavens. ;)
You know what kind of heavens I'm talking about.

croten

I can hardly talk to strangers, let alone female ones I want to like me.

Even all my friendships were started by the other person. Though I'm getting better at that.

Yeah I'm kinda the same and I'm getting better at that too. In fact I know most of my current friends because a guy in my school wanted me to play D&D with him and the people I played with are my closest friends now.

Ya'll are nerds and all your clothing based teams are wrong.

Also Just watched bug island, why does that shit have lizard ladies that have the nerve to have sassy walk animations.

Says the ghost who can't even wear clothing!

They're sassy lizard ladies because they don't afraid of nothing, especially Ray and his mighty Lance.

I feel ya. I used to be like that. I still am kind of, but I've gotten a lot better at it making small talk and such.

I'm still not a fan of it, but if there's cool people and my friends back me up I can pass for a normal person in a crowd.
I was confused as to why pantyhose werent there then I realized theyre
If you incorporate that kind of grading, you need to realize Thigh Highs can actually reach

I really enjoy these two concurrent conversations.

Parasyte episode 2 is up on CrunchyRoll for people watching that

ok
1. talking to girl,
2. get date,
3. hand turns into huge erect dick
what the fuck is this show? it has a romantic comedy part now as well? I'm sure the girl will end up being akin to Mary Jane from Spoderman and will be the thing MC wants to protect the most. The weird jazz techno fusion pop music was out of place this time around but it's fine. The action scenes in this episodes were kinda really lacking aside from the one parasyte that killed the 3 rapists and that girl there was not much going on. If they are saving the budget for something big it is really showing. I like how the girls in the show are not typical anime hot girls, its nice to see some variety. Migi trying to Fap in public was weird, it may not know basic human interactions or thoughts but it spent a night reading everything it could, it didn't pick up that public lewd acts are a thing that would get it's host noticed and/or detained, therefore fucking up it's own chances?

I'm still not a fan of it, but if there's cool people and my friends back me up I can pass for a normal person in a crowd.

If you incorporate that kind of grading, you need to realize Thigh Highs can actually reach

I really enjoy these two concurrent conversations.
But theyre already an A rank as the chart says.

I think a majority of people don't really enjoy doing small talk. The answer is to move to Sweden. Great place to live and no one wants to talk to you. Paradise.

Sweden? Good to know. I suck at the small talking.

Who really wants to talk about weather or recent news or sports with a complete stranger??

Wait, I thought you are a resident of the Northern US?

Yes I just called Canada the Northern US :p

Village

Says the ghost who can't even wear clothing!

They're sassy lizard ladies because they don't afraid of nothing, especially Ray and his mighty Lance.

I can, I'm having a suit designed ( sprites for me) very soon. Plus I have this fantastic cape and hat, designer very expensive.

So bayonetta is lizard lady prime.

You wanna know a Secret?

Plague Designed them :lol

So he's been visiting 4 chan again.

360pages

Also that moment when you type a 1700 word chapter and instantly regret it? A lot of people have been telling me I need to cut back on my descriptions, but I felt it was too bare bone.

I'll edit some more in later...maybe get it to a nice even 2000.

I can, I'm having a suit designed ( sprites for me) very soon. Plus I have this fantastic cape and hat, designer very expensive.

So bayonetta is lizard lady prime.

So he's been visiting 4 chan again.

Bayonetta is the domme the average male could never handle.

I am. I was born in Sweden and I lived there for 10 years until we moved to Canada.

Oh wow. Do you still remember most of Sweden?

I'm waiting for this conversation to turn into waifu wars

then I shall make my strike >:)
2spooky
I think a majority of people don't really enjoy doing small talk. The answer is to move to Sweden. Great place to live and no one wants to talk to you. Paradise.
Oh, I'm sure. The formality of it just never gets old. I love talking to someone who just jumps into a hard topic.
That does sound nice, by the way.
One's positive while the other is depressing. It all balances out.
It really does.
But theyre already an A rank as the chart says.
This... is to go even further beyond!

I am too much of a coward to make a move on people, I have actually friend zoned two girls in my cowardice. I can barely talk to people that I do not know and when I do it is super obvious that I am struggling, so dating has never really worked out too well for me.

I am too much of a coward to make a move on people, I have actually friend zoned two girls in my cowardice. I can barely talk to people that I do not know and when I do it is super obvious that I am struggling, so dating has never really worked out too well for me.

You said you played the bass before right??

Join a band! The bass players are the ones who get the ladies the most IMO.

Literally every other Persona girl...hell every other girl ever is better than Yukiko.

I also like Chie since she is a fun character but Rise is my number 1.

A reminder that waifu wars are meant to be silly, not serious

Edit: Also thigh high master race

speaking of persona waifus, there was a girl in my class who looked exactly like chie. But than she shaved her head and now she looks like a rule 63 version of agent 47

I have an exchange student from Sweden i n my class, and she does quit a lot of small talk.

Talk to her. Sounds like a girl that's approachable because being in a foreign country has most visitors more receptive to people.

She could maybe be your Yukari! Fight with your PERSONA!

Literally every other Persona girl...hell every other girl ever is better than Yukiko.

I also like Chie since she is a fun character but Rise is my number 1.

A reminder that waifu wars are meant to be silly, not serious

Edit: Also thigh high master race

I like Chie, Rise, and Margaret. The rest are not even worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom