• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Taunt | Drastically lowers enemies' defense and raises their offense, equal to casting Rakunda twice and Tarukaja twice on all enemies. | 20 MP

So yes. It is Taunting you :p. I dropped SMT4 when it required me to beat almost all the sidequests, since I accidentally hit the Neutral route. I started another playthrough using Magic to go for Chaos, but it burnt me out.

You got the neutral route? Nice, that's the one I wanted before I decided to quit playing lol.

Taunt | Drastically lowers enemies' defense and raises their offense, equal to casting Rakunda twice and Tarukaja twice on all enemies. | 20 MP

So yes. It is Taunting you :p. I dropped SMT4 when it required me to beat almost all the sidequests, since I accidentally hit the Neutral route. I started another playthrough using Magic to go for Chaos, but it burnt me out.

It's super effective. That's SMT, right?

Anyway, starting Nocturne seems like a good idea. Maybe I'll go back and beat it after I finish SMT3.
As well as DDS1&2, DeSu1&2, Raidou1&2, and Strange Journey.

Tsunderes are great.
I haven't played a Golden but aside from her poems, I probably would like her.
Do girls have husbando wars on message boards?

I'm curious how those conversations end up.
I think they just post GIFs of Free! characters or geek out over Kanji.

Anyway, starting Nocturne seems like a good idea. Maybe I'll go back and beat it after I finish it.
Your backlog looks a lot like mine, only without Nocturne.

360pages

That is the ultimate flaw in it.

Neutral route is really the only satisfying ending and has actual build up...to bad you got to go through that shit.

Chaos just kind of ends, and Law ending just flat out sucks.

Squishy3

Considering their only big games to choose husbandos from in the same vein as our Persona waifu wars are Hatoful Boyfriend, non-canon P3P and Fire Emblem Awakening, it might not be as prevalent.

6d030cec179153b078c10f7987c9cd1a8b814a2bb6403a32bc4e5f21cc2ed469.jpg

Kanji is the best anyway

That is the ultimate flaw in it.

Neutral route is really the only satisfying ending and has actual build up...to bad you got to go through that shit.

Chaos just kind of ends, and Law ending just flat out sucks.
The Law Ending always sucks.

Fun fact: Nocturne doesn't have 3 routes. It has Reasons. It's pretty cool.

Some girls have waifus too, but they also talk about their husbandos. You'd be surprised how lewd some of those girls can get.

Though there are plenty of them that just don't care either.

Oberon

Banned
Make the best of it Dood! The key to getting to the ladies is friendship with another lady friend.

All of my personal great relationships started from a girl I was buddies with.

I think we should take this conversation to the PM. But let's continue tomorrow (in like 7 hours)

Good night!

Considering their only big games to choose husbandos from in the same vein as our Persona waifu wars are Hatoful Boyfriend, non-canon P3P and Fire Emblem Awakening, it might not be as prevalent.

Im bi and sometimes I have husbando wars with women, I get too into it

What about Dante? Or Persona Protags?

I can imagine the conversations get super heated about Leon vs Chris Vs Barry vs Wesker.

ultimax

Are you telling me that Ryse is the purest of them all? Ryse? The game starts with a zoom in on her cleavage!
The thing is rise makes it clear that the only one she wants is her senpai
me
and all the other p4 girls try to hide it which makes them liars. Therefore, that makes them impure. Try taking a god damn science class why don't ya
lol

Some girls have waifus too, but they also talk about their husbandos. You'd be surprised how lewd some of those girls can get.

Though there are plenty of them that just don't care either.

Tell me more about these lewd girls! I should try dating girls who're deep into the animus.

I've talked to multiple gay guys about leon, they all love him in a non ironic way.
I do too

How about Snake? Or Mario?
I'm curious about this because I want to see equal opportunity pixel crush wars.

No it's simple, Leon makes everyone sploosh

LOL it's either Leon or Barry. Barry is big dick OG.

Rutti

Anyway, starting Nocturne seems like a good idea. Maybe I'll go back and beat it after I finish SMT3.

I continued my Nocturne save yesterday after couple of months downtime. It's still really really good but I'm playing on hard and it can burn you out really fast. I did get reinvigorated after I played some Strange Journey and learned to change my team compositions more freely.

Anyway I will recommend Nocturne
and Strange Journey

360pages

Yuno is best girl, though I can see the appeal of Yandere's. Since they tend to be more interesting characters then Tsudere's which range from horribly annoying. (Auska) To bland.

So I was planning on playing Golden when I got enough money. After Pat spoiled it on last week's podcast how much will I enjoy it compared to if I hadn't known that thing? I'm sure this was talked about but this thread is 2fast and 2spoopy

croten

So I was planning on playing Golden when I got enough money. After Pat spoiled it on last week's podcast how much will I enjoy it compared to if I hadn't known that thing? I'm sure this was talked about but this thread is 2fast and 2spoopy

Are we talking about the culprit's identity? Eh, wont change much. I knew it before hand too

Pick up P3(I don't think that was spoiled yet IIRC) and play it until you forget about P4, then you'll be ok to play P4.

Hope that helps. I'm new to the Personas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom