• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to reinstall New Vegas because I miss it so much. Was thinking of dumb builds to play as when this came to mind.

Time for Pat's salty adventure through the Mojave.
No height adjustment though.
I've also never played with mods. If anybody wants to suggest any, I'd be down. Just been looking through lists of essential mods on websites.
jsawyer

That's all.

I don't know, they're at a pretty good spot.

OsOGRYT.jpg

PERFEKT!

Lazulic

I love that he looks like a big babby.
Because he is one.

What are your plans for specs?
Took most of it out of strength, endurance and agility, and put it into perception, intelligence and a bit of luck.
That's a compliment!

Gonna try and solve problems with as little shoot bang as possibly, mostly. If you have any ideas for interesting changes I'm down, this was just an on the fly idea so I got little plans for what's actually gonna happen.

All you need really is the mod that fixes the coding errors in the vanilla version.
I'm sure I'll come across it while dling other mods.

Not saying it's collusion but we need to get SBF on the Watchmojo top 10.

http://www.watchmojo.com/suggest/Top+10+YouTube+Video+Game+Channels#_=_

What the hell is The Game Theory?

Took most of it out of strength, endurance and agility, and put it into perception, intelligence and a bit of luck.
That's a compliment!

Gonna try and solve problems with as little shoot bang as possibly, mostly. If you have any ideas for interesting changes I'm down, this was just an on the fly idea so I got little plans for what's actually gonna happen.

I'm sure I'll come across it while dling other mods.

What the hell is The Game Theory?
Its a youtube channel where a dude researches science, psychology, history, and other stuff making theories about video games.

Such being "is link dead in Majora Mask?"
"Is sonic actually the fastest thing alive?" "Is final fantasy anti-religion?" And my favorite "the barrel roll isnt actually a barrel roll"

Sure. I hope you have a good idea to show this. It feels too dark?
Well I dont have it all written down but I figure if Ginatama can balance poop jokes and some really hard hitting scenes
like gintoki being forced to watch his sensei/father figure be beheaded.
I think if I try my hardest I can manage it.

Eva episode 4
not much to say, it's good people are actually noticing the physical and mental wear that piloting Eva is causing Shinji, even if it is only some school boys and what appears to be the only adult not completely jaded by the world and the angels. I really liked the long, drawn out shot of Shinji and Misato just standing at the train station staring

Zenfalcia

Well I dont have it all written down but I figure if Ginatama can balance poop jokes and some really hard hitting scenes

Ic ic. I havent' seen gintama yet so I can't really compare.

Important Question: What is your favorite mainline Pokemon game and why?
Ruby/emerald cause ruby was the first pokemon game I ever beat and emerald cause it was the first pokemon game I beat but with a shit load more. Also gen 3 had the best pokemon blaziken. The only thing that would have been better if blaziken were a boxer.
Ic ic. I havent' seen gintama yet so I can't really compare.
its super good, I super recommend.

Xiraiya

The thing is though Gintama is the way it is because of the characters who all somehow have pretty well fleshed out personalities despite them having weird quirks/fetishes.

I haven't seen your writing but I don't really think it's a good idea to try and emulate gintama, being funny in manga is hard enough, let alone adding in serious and real fights/stories that are good and suck you in more than typical shonen nonsense, baby steps.

The thing is though Gintama is the way it is because of the characters who all somehow have pretty well fleshed out personalities despite them having weird quirks/fetishes.

I haven't seen your writing but I don't really think it's a good idea to try and emulate gintama, being funny in manga is hard enough, let alone adding in serious and real fights/stories that are good and suck you in more than typical shonen nonsense, baby steps.
Well yeah the start of the story is mainly comedy and the serious stuff doesnt start till way later and is rather played down. Well for what I have written right now.

Xiraiya

Important Question: What is your favorite mainline Pokemon game and why?

This is tricky, I would have said Crystal once, but HG/SS more or less overwrite that.

1. HG/SS (Sheer content alone)
2. Emerald (It's pretty damn big for a one region game and has liken 15 legendaries in total)
3. Fire Red (It's a perfect remake with a nice expansion)

I feel like we can all agree that HG/SS were the best "designed" pokemon games.
Yellow.

The only game where main-ing Pikachu was pivotal to the success of the trainer. Oh and because you could get 3 starters.
Because its forced on you, I havent played yellow but I have a feeling I wouldnt like it cause pikachu is one of my least favorite pokemon

Xiraiya

The only game where main-ing Pikachu was pivotal to the success of the trainer. Oh and because you could get 3 starters.

The reason why that is, is because the anime isn't canon and it's garbage, so maining Pikachu is just retarded in general, no one should mimic Ash.

360pages

HG/SS by a mile, at least compared to the money sink that was Gen 3.

HG/SS easily had the most content and gameplay features and a side game that was actually fun. A close second is BW2

I'd go with Emerald, but I think I spent the most time with R/B/Y

Eva Episode 5
I forgot about that fucking penguin, I didn't expect it to show up again. Ayanami's calves was pretty out of nowhere, I laughed. I guess I'm curious to see more of Rei and Shinji's dad's relationship but I'm less interested in her after the little pieces that the finally showed of her. That angel was a door camping bitch, git gud scrub

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just finished watcign woolie vs japan, holy shit why did arcades die in the US, we're missing out on so much bullshit it makes me butthurt, woolie must have orgasmed once he entered a entire floor filled with fightgames

360pages

Just read the pokemon Adventures Manga, it's actually a legit good manga and have decent stopping points at the end of each arc (Which is named after the games) What makes the manga so great is that we follow a new main character each arc while the old ones get to be badass! No restarting at 0 for them.

All this talk of Evangelion has reminded me that I only watched the show but not End of Evangelion. I'm watching it right now.

dat opening scene. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom