• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

So to help pass the time I'm rewatching Kamiya's Bayonetta LP.

Also, today I learned Yuji Shimomura (Cutscene director for DMC3, DMC4 and Bayonetta) was the character modeler for Rogue Galaxy and Jeanne d'Arc and is also the action coordinator for Ground Zeroes. Wonder if he's doing The Phantom Pain too.

Squishy3

Since it's Pokemon time, apparently...

tumblr_mjxobbk77E1qidshgo5_400.jpg

12799894805_e9e47670f7_o.jpg

ByyiQyUIEAAKxRj.png:large

QbdD3b2.jpg

783fdA1.gif

e1kbd7daf39esqztf02q.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from this thread.

What didn't you like about it?

I don't like the changes to the characters. I don't like the changes to the plot. I don't like the changes to the theme. I don't like how the pacing is set up. I don't like how the manga doesn't feel like an adventure.

I tried it, and my verdict was no.

360pages

I don't like the changes to the characters. I don't like the changes to the plot. I don't like the changes to the theme. I don't like how the pacing is set up. I don't like how the manga doesn't feel like an adventure.

I tried it, and my verdict was no.

Really, I thought Red and Blue felt like it, but I can see how some can see the changes to the plot as super odd. But I honestly think the characters are the best part about the Manga. Mostly because I feel like they actually have development

I'll watch Nozaki-kun tomorrow, and post what I think. It's only 12 episodes, so I won't drop it after five minutes, if I'm bored. I won't promise I'll finish it tho.

Hopefully, Gaf hype won't lead me astray again.

I'll watch Nozaki-kun tomorrow, and post what I think. It's only 12 episodes, so I won't drop it after five minutes, if I'm bored. I won't promise I'll finish it tho.

Hopefully, Gaf hype won't lead me astray again.

It's lighthearted and innocent. I would post a GIF but it's better for me to avoid it.

Thread catchup: I haven't played any of Gen V, so my favorite Pokemon game is Emerald and best grill is May. Dawn is a close second.
Just beat Mega Man X. Man, those fucking Sigma stages. Even with several E-Tanks and knowing the weakness I still had a tough time.
They're such a huge jump in difficulty. It's not horrible, but I wish the first few Sigma stages eased you in a bit more.
Komm, süsser Tod is more upbeat than I thought it was going to be.
I fucking love that so so much. The dissonance is fantastic.

I still liked the dissonance that came with Handel's Messiah in the show more than Komm Susser Todd. Probably because the events surrounding that were morbidly hilarious.
That was when I realized
we'd passed into the world of holy fuck what is happening. I watched EVA without any idea of it's reputation for being a mindfuck. That scene is really memorable for me.

I expected a normal show when I watched it, actually. The same happened with Akira like 5 months ago. Had no idea what I'd gotten into.

you got rid of orpehus already?
Orpheus is a punk. gameplay spoiler I guess?
if you really want him you can just buy him back anyway there is no reason not to. The heal with asparagus is pretty good I guess
Auto correct fucked that name up but I'm leaving it as it is

Zenfalcia

Orpheus is a punk. gameplay spoiler I guess?
if you really want him you can just buy him back anyway there is no reason not to. The heal with asparagus is pretty good I guess
Auto correct fucked that name up but I'm leaving it as it is

It's better spelt this way XD

Sidenote: Does anyone else get frustrated when you watch someone play a game either in a LP or Irl? Like them not doing something when the game clearly states to do something or just miss items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom