• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeesh that Hatred game is a bit too much for me.

And I played Manhunt 1 and loved it.

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to play it. I'm guessing that "Would you play as a serial killer" topic was to 'hype' this up...

But what I am hype about is the Smash news comin up, I want that true potential.
Friender 8 player lobbies confirmed.

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to play it. I'm guessing that "Would you play as a serial killer" topic was to 'hype' this up...

But what I am hype about is the Smash news comin up, I want that true potential.
Friender 8 player lobbies confirmed.

The huge Kid Icarus stage would be bootiful. 8 players sounds broken as hell and an awesome novelty.

Squishy3

So the best experience for The Evil Within on PC for me appears to be black bars with the FOV tweak via Cheatengine that got released, because if you remove the aspect ratio stuff like this happens.

i7Gfo4kJ72k8K.png

Woo, even more lag.
The 3DS lag problems probably have more to do with the fact the wireless card in the 3DS is shit, but that's par for the course with network cards that small. The New 3DS will probably have much better online play simply because of the new network card. Online in the Wii U version shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as the 3DS version.

I don't know how I feel of 8 player smash. If a regular fighting game can experience occasional lag with just 2 people, how will it be with 8?

They're watching you.

In Namco we trust. They'll do something with the engine to get it working.

I hate four player free for all, so 8 player Smash is a no go for me.

I don't know how I feel of 8 player smash. If a regular fighting game can experience occasional lag with just 2 people, how will it be with 8?

It's not due to the game, it's the network hardware in the 3DS version. The Wii U version should be fine with plenty of players.

I like the novelty of 8 players, but I mostly expect smooth online normally.

Apples are my favorite fruit. Give me anything made from apples I'll put it in my mouth.

Poorly worded but it's fine.

I'm a Banana fan. Apples are great when they're pre-sliced and pre-packaged.

I hate all the prep work that goes into eating an apple.

Bananas are very simple, no mess packaging that you can just open and eat.

Plus, I love the taste of banana too much.

Tanuki.

I'm really feeling the show. It's a fun little show.

PUT A TANUKI ON IT!

Duplolas

Banned
I know someone who doesn't believe in vegetables.

Yes.

You read that right.

He wrote a 3 page report for health class in high school explaining why vegetables don't do anything for his body and how they could be possibly harmful since they taste bad.

Yes.

I am not lieing.

everything by BrentalFloss

FTFY

You love it you slut

It's no pork bun tho.

Bananas are so fucking smart. It's packaging and a handle designed to go in your mouth.
Oranges all the way in terms of taste though. Smoothies and shit are awesome.

Tangerines > Oranges

I hate biting into anything and having to spit out seeds afterwards.

I'm the same way with Wings. I HATE eating off the bone. I can't shake the feeling of it being archaic, plus I always leave meat on the bone.

Boneless wings waifu is da bes.

Tangerines > Oranges

I hate biting into anything and having to spit out seeds afterwards.

I'm the same way with Wings. I HATE eating off the bone. I can't shake the feeling of it being archaic, plus I always leave meat on the bone.

Boneless wings waifu is da bes.

Seedless Oranges tho.

Honestly, I hate seeded oranges enough to not eat them, but I'm cool with Bone-in(boned?) wings

Yes, Nozaki. The cringe was real, during the rooftop scene. I don't exactly know what the gloves were meant to do, but it's cool Waka. Wear your emotions on yo sleeves.

The deadline might need an extension. I'm sure they'll understand.

That was Togashi level scribble there, eh?

Okingjrr

Tablet arrived! Get hype! This screen is fucking terrible!

I bought a cheap tablet some time ago, 40 euros, mostly to read manga (which I should start buying from my local manga store).
It performs terribly, slow all around and the screen is terrible. The only real use I got out of it was when the IRC was a thing. Updating a chatroom was simple enough for it to handle.

Long story short, I should've invested a little more for a better tablet.

YOU LOVE IT! MR. BONES IS BIG DICK OG BASS PLAYER!

Those bass drops are so sick!
Can't wait for the battle against Scott Pilgrim.

I couldn't decide on which joke to make, so I put both.

croten

Yes, Nozaki. The cringe was real, during the rooftop scene. I don't exactly know what the gloves were meant to do, but it's cool Waka. Wear your emotions on yo sleeves.

The deadline might need an extension. I'm sure they'll understand.

That was Togashi level scribble there, eh?

Do you see why we love Seo so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom