• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, double bikes. As someone who has ridden one, it's impossible to look like you've ever experienced the joys of flesh on one.

Nozaki is such a oblivious weirdo. I love it.

It was adorable. That's what I wanted.

So I get to Lost Izalith to get the 4th Lord Soul, and I'm now surrounded by what I can only describe as a bunch of demons that look like Metal Gear Rex.

Ah yes, the copied and pasted Demon Butts. What an amazing design.

Don't fight them.

Ah, double bikes. As someone who has ridden one, it's impossible to look like you've ever experienced the joys of flesh on one.
Nozaki is such a oblivious weirdo. I love it.
It was adorable. That's what I wanted.

Nozaki-kun is hard to oversell and hard to dislike, since it's exactly what's being sold, an endearing, adorable comedy.

Nozaki-kun is hard to oversell and hard to dislike, since it's exactly what's being sold, an endearing, adorable comedy.

Oddly, the comedy wasn't always LOL funny. I only laughed maybe a handful of times, but the characters and how it affects
the manga Nozaki writes, especially with Mikorin and Kashima
in the show is really adorable.

Nozaki is great tho. Man, he's one odd duck and I don't mind it one bit.

What a beautiful cast of weirdos. I love it.

Wish it was a bit more funny, but I love the characters.

Too late, I've already killed 3/4 of them standing around, they don't respawn so there's no reason not to kill them.

I don't even bother. I try to get the hell out of Izalith as quickly as possible. That place sucks.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
What a beautiful cast of weirdos. I love it.

Wish it was a bit more funny, but I love the characters.

I don't even bother. I try to get the hell out of Izalith as quickly as possible. That place sucks.
Your'e in for a ride. The first two episodes I believe are the weakest of the show because you are just getting use to it. It's not until episode 4 where it really starts picking up in laughter.

Nordicus

I have it. Might as well try it if you haven't. Btw there's like 10 games on Steam right now that are free to play for the weekend.

Awesomenauts
Blade Symphony
Company of Heroes 2
Don't Starve
Grid 2
Injustice
Killing Floor
Payday 2
Trine 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
These games will also be discounted.

Argh, my wallet and backlog are gonna be hurting

Kashima got better game than me. :(

The misunderstanding and the repay with body parts were great, but the rest of the episode fell kinda flat. But I hear that episode 4 is when the show kicks off. I'm ready.

Okingjrr

So I saw the ninja turtles movie last night,
seeing as though it just came out here.
The action was cool, I liked the turtles and the way they interacted with the rest of the cast but everything else was laughably meh.

I went in with low ass expectations after the trainwreck that was transformers 4.

Okingjrr

I know the feeling. (Not on Payday,
but mainly League of Legends.
)

With the thread? I always read the backlog. It's basically always interesting.

The thread yea. I'm awake and active when the thread is dead so it gives me time to catch up. I always regret not being there to talk about subjects I can contribute to. Like RelationshipGaf.

I have it. Might as well try it if you haven't. Btw there's like 10 games on Steam right now that are free to play for the weekend.

Awesomenauts
Blade Symphony
Company of Heroes 2
Don't Starve
Grid 2
Injustice
Killing Floor
Payday 2
Trine 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I recommend Killing Floor and Don't Starve. Both are really good games. Especially KF.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I tried downloading payday 1 and 2 on my ps3 when it was free on ps plus and they both wouldn't download and when they did, they got corrupted. I'm done trying to get those games.

I havent, I like green apples personally.

My Apple mini is my favorite. It's way easier to handle.
apple.jpg
An Apple Max would probably be way too big to eat.

I'm looking at it and I think its just like a grittier and grayer version of hotline miami.

Hotline Miami handles violence better than anything that I have ever seen.

The rush of adrenaline, following by the unsettling calm. It makes you think.

Especially if you pay attention to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom