• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Watching Dark Souls and out of no where Pat's like

"The vegans might fight you on that"
Really makes me wonder what discussion they cut out.

Needs more jpeg artifacting for maximum spookyness.

Those bass drops are so sick!
Can't wait for the battle against Scott Pilgrim.

I couldn't decide on which joke to make, so I put both.

ITS FINNNEEEEEE!

Yes, Nozaki. The cringe was real, during the rooftop scene. I don't exactly know what the gloves were meant to do, but it's cool Waka. Wear your emotions on yo sleeves.

The deadline might need an extension. I'm sure they'll understand.

That was Togashi level scribble there, eh?

hehe it's picking up.

Watching Dark Souls and out of no where Pat's like

"The vegans might fight you on that"
Really makes me wonder what discussion they cut out.

Probably Woolie's hatred of healthy foods, including ones that aren't expired.
Seriously, it was probably about liking a food.

Archgan

edit: Oh yeah, I am not a skeleton anymore,
I need my entire body for where I am going

I'm just put my skeleton back in my body, too.
I wish I wasn't an idiot and saved a version of my avatar without the eyepatch but with the receding hairline.

kewlmyc

He also hates Breakfast.

Let's not talk about Woolie's food tastes. I'm already feeling the salt.

I honestly don't comprehend how this is possible. Who the hell hates breakfast? There's so many different breakfast foods, how can somebody hate it?

It's like a coworker of mine who hates lunch.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I honestly don't comprehend how this is possible. Who the hell hates breakfast? There's so many different breakfast foods, how can somebody hate it?

It's like a coworker of mine who hates lunch.

How do you hate lunch? That's even worse than hating breakfast. Lunch is literally anything you want it to be.

Man Sakura. It's tough trying to get noticed. Should have modeled though. Nozaki has no real world sensibilities. Love it.

Mikorin, no need to hide your love of Bishoujos. They are the truest form of love and passion.
I would have so much more money if I never picked this habit up...

Man, that social anxiety is real. I used to have it real bad, but sudden high school popularity beat it out of me.

Best food-time waifu being Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?

A great breakfast is sick, but a good dinner can make an awful day go away. Tough choice.

Fuck lunch, though.

Between the three, I'll take Dinner.
Do you guys just hate eating in the morning or something?
I actually hate everyone and everything in the morning. Including eating the shitty food I get here.

A really good breakfast of my favorite foods can make my day better, but generally I hate eating in the mornings, no matter what it is.

This food talk reminds me that I gotta get some grocery. I really don't want to walk to the store, but I need subsistence.

Wonder what I'm going to eat for dinner tonight?

CAUSE YOU'RE AN ADULT, NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

I DO WHAT I WANT!!
Eric_Cartman.jpg

AW YEAH, PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST!
I think I'm going to make pancakes for dinner.

WORD! AMEN!
Do Ice cream for Breakfast and Omelettes for Dinner. It's amazing.

This food talk reminds me that I gotta get some grocery. I really don't want to walk to the store, but I need subsistence.

Wonder what I'm going to eat for dinner tonight?
Not Bananas, I hope.
Is Woolie getting worse at Dark Souls as time goes on or is it just my imagination?
They play in several different sessions mainly. He's not great at dealing with those crowds Dark 2 loves to throw at you though.
My mom does this. I don't complain ever.

It's the fucking best. I have diners that sell breakfast all day long. Oredering it at night means it's freshly made eggs and potatoes on the spot.

JoJo94

All 3. I don't adhere to traditional "eat only Breakfast foods at Breakfast" traditions.

I EAT WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT!

Buy and eat a whole cheesecake to prove it

AW YEAH, PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST!

I think I'm going to make pancakes for dinner.

Pizza is actually really good breakfast food in terms of what it contains

I go away for a few hours and now I am lost at everyone's avatars...stop changing faces (I'll probably change mine to since I redesigned mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom