• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy and eat a whole cheesecake to prove it

Pizza is actually really good breakfast food in terms of what it contains

I go away for a few hours and now I am lost at everyone's avatars...stop changing faces (I'll probably change mine to since I redesigned mine)

Don't try me!! I'll do it and record it Jojonichan!

Changed mine, just for you.

#SUNBROS4LYFE
#SOLAIRESELFIE
#DARKSOULSLYFE

joe2187

Banned
#SUNBROS4LYFE
#SOLAIRESELFIE
#DARKSOULSLYFE

You wot m8

sunlight_maggot.png

JoJo94

Nope, but if you want to join me in Jolly Co-operation, feel free.
I feel kinda gross making the Solaire jokes, now that they're so overdone.

Also "YOU AIN'T NOTHIN!"

I'm a sunbro right now ingame that's good enough. (personal thing too of making all my avatars my own artwork)

Glad someone got it

JoJo94

respek-knuckles.gif

I merely made a plain vanilla-cinnamon flavored one. Apartment smelled delicious for days

Yeah, I made a black berry one after that and just said I can't keep doing this for health reasons lol.

You cooks should show me how to git gud at cooking.

My mom worked a ton, and my brother never cooked so for me it was a matter of survival jk. Just watch a bunch of cooking shows on youtube really, and learn what taste good together. Every now and then experiment. For instance, I got bored when cooking a steak and added a little bit of orange zest to it...fucking delicious.

Also helps to have someone to cook for the cheesecake was for my ex (again she's still my friend)

360pages

I think the big problem with couples in mediums is that they really don't act like actual couples. They do married couples better, but since they usually focused on actually trying to start the relationship in the series. The meat of it is usually just how much they love each other.

Emouse

speaking of romance anime this guy here just hopped on the Nozaki-Kun train, first episode was great, that bicycle scene killed me

Yeah, romcoms are usually fine. It's pure romance I can't stand.

It's unbelievably boring.

Part of it is that it's boring. Another part is that it's so badly written. Most anime romance feels like it's written by a 14 year old girl that just hit puberty.

There are some good romance out there though. And by some I mean one. Go watch Spice and Wolf.

ElTopo

Banned
Easiest way to take out that group in DS2. You drop down where the bomb dude is, run all the way to the idol and lure the enemies over there, then run all the way to the switch at the door and pull it. Then you should be able to run out the door and snipe the giant.

Alright, breakfast dinner acquired.

But there's been a twist. Pancakes are no longer an option...

BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT A WAFFLE MAKER! Yeah, we Belgium up in this dorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom