• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously considering getting a ps3 gamestop mystery box

I don't own a ps3, mind you, but it might be a good idea to start building up my collection

Archgan

YOURE TOO SLOW!

GOTTA GO FAST!

NO!
qcHDm55.png

ultimax

result.jpg

Taking a stroll down the woolie hole. wish me luck so that i may safely return and share my discoveries with the world
/thread

Xiraiya

So I just started Psycho Pass season 2, only two episodes out but it feels just as good as the first season, if not better.

So that's promising, great series.

360pages

result.jpg

Taking a stroll down the woolie hole. wish me luck so that i may safely return and share my discoveries with the world
/thread

Storm 1 story sucks ass, but it does give you details that you will need in part 2.

Storm 2 and 3 stories are amazing though. Just keep that in mind while playing storm 1.

kewlmyc

result.jpg

/thread

I'm honestly waiting till the last game comes out then playing them all to see what the hell happened in the Naruto universe.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'm always lurking but don't have much time to post. Also, most of the conversations that I can contribute to happen when I'm not around.

Oh, I thought you were trapped in the Woolie hole.
Jk, but its great to have you back Snake.
I missed romance genre talk... Oh well..
I love romance and the things that happen, makes me giddy with joy.

I HEARD YOU GUYS LIKE POKEMON!

I might see if I can get a few more.

You get mega diancie already? Lucky.

I'm always lurking but don't have much time to post. Also, most of the conversations that I can contribute to happen when I'm not around.
You've been around for awhile man, it's good to see you when you find the time.
I might see if I can get a few more.

Zen confirmed to have hands.
I like romance in small doses actually, though I didn't feel the need to interject during the previous conversation. I prefer a more cynical viewpoint and having it as a book/manga, since it's easy to rush through any slower paced parts.

Zenfalcia

Zen confirmed to have hands.
I like romance in small doses actually, though I didn't feel the need to interject during the previous conversation. I prefer a more cynical viewpoint and having it as a book/manga, since it's easy to rush through any slower paced parts.

You forgot to mention feet.
I love it to almost an obsession... I'm used to the slowness of stuff and can read through tons of build up to even the smallest scenes.

I went to two gamestops and one gave me diancie and other gengar.. I'm probably going to go back.. Technically I shouldn't even have diancie now.. It's not officially out until the 27th

You can go get one yourself.. can't you?

Funny thing is.. I don't even own a copy of pokemon x or y.

Canada ..Dude.. we don't have Gamestops... Maybe not where i'm from we only have EB Games.

Just went through Missions 7-9 in Alien Isolation. The chance of failure is DRAMATICALLY less than it was in medical with the Alien's presence reduced and dealing mainly with stupid humans, which was a relief. And mission 9 is just a scenery tour, but it's a glorious one at that.

Now, time to catch up on the Shitstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom