• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dual-wielding is shit in general. You're removing the ability to block with a shield for negligible damage gain relative to the fatigue cost, and you also sacrifice range since most two-handed weapons are large.

I just did it because I wanted to look cool, but it's a bad build.

Ew, blocking.

Powerstancing is fun, albeit not the way I play. You can only apply a resin to your right hand weapon, and that sucks.

croten

I dunno, Saints Row 2 runs worse the better your computer is. That's preeeetty bad

Quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

REFERENCE

I managed to get SR2 to work with some annoying modding but DMC3 is just unplayable no matter what you do.

Emulating DMC3 makes it run better though I would never condone that at all. Nope.

Friender question of the day :What do to want written on your gravestone?

Grand Overlord of the Universe Banana Aeon
1993-∞
"The destroyer of worlds, and the harbinger of chaos. May his blackest of souls be forgotten."

In reality, I'll still be alive, Walt Disney style, biding my time...

Also, throwing my hat into the port game, Dark Souls PC port is bad, but it wasn't unplayable. It was a straight literal port of the console version. Even before DSfix, the game was beatable, albeit with a lot of jank.

SR 2 is unplayable. DMC3 is unplayable. Onimusha 3 is unplayable. The original RE4 is unplayable.

I managed to get SR2 to work with some annoying modding but DMC3 is just unplayable no matter what you do.

Emulating DMC3 makes it run better though I would never condone that at all. Nope.

Just pop your PS2 disc in your PC. That's actually legal and not wink-wink legal.

Apparently the style switch mod works with PCSX2, too. I need to try that sometime.

croten

And speaking of not emulating things. What's the main characters name in SMT Nocturne?
Just pop your PS2 disc in your PC. That's actually legal and not wink-wink legal.

Apparently the style switch mod works with PCSX2, too. I need to try that sometime.

Eh but the BIOS for PS2 emulators are.

demidar

Ew, blocking.

Powerstancing is fun, albeit not the way I play. You can only apply a resin to your right hand weapon, and that sucks.

Yeah that shit sucks. I want both my weapons to be glowing, which you can only do with specific weapon.

And speaking of not emulating things. What's the main characters name in SMT Nocturne?

Main character's name is simply Demi-fiend? Haven't played the game though, probably has an actual name.

You can rip your own PS2 BIOS too, but that's probably grey legal area. Morally fine though.

Please name him Kanye or Barack Obama. It's canon.
His name is Hitoshura. Drama CDs have him as "Naoki Kashima (Drama CD), Shin Managi (Konton)"

Rip your own, nerds. Everyone totally does that.

Oberon

Banned
Please name him Kanye or Barack Obama. It's canon.
His name is Hitoshura. Drama CDs have him as "Naoki Kashima (Drama CD), Shin Managi (Konton)"

Rip your own, nerds. Everyone totally does that.

I still use my real name for RPG. I will do it for P5 too! I don't care how weird and awkward it is, but it's the canon to me!

By the way, I went to my local game store , and they had Nintendo eshop points!
Yay, I can buy the MK 8 DLC and shovel knight!

croten

I still use my real name for RPG. I will do it for P5 too! I don't care how weird and awkward it is, but it's the canon to me!

I did that for P4 but all the Brien-kun's and Bailey-Senpai's made me want to vomit. I need the cannon name.

I love using my dumb names for RPG characters, but with the advent of talking about games on the internet I end up having to say the canon names so much that it's only frustrating to have my non-canon names, so I've had to start doing that.

Rutti

I try to do that too but in SMT games my surname is one letter too long and I really can't shorten it to any ok sounding name so I usually have to make something up.

This where I can shill my thread, right? Good. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914026

Inb4Decimated.

shill_warning_alert.jpg

If you want to customize your keyboard this is a great video for customizing it to the max.

Yeah I saw that one already, Linus and Slick are top bro's. The only thing I would fault this keyboard for so far is that it didn't come with a keycap removal tool, but it's not like that's actually hard or a delicate process.

Also n-key rollover is a godsend. Actually ran into input problems on my old keyboard sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom