• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Damn this reminds me of the Manga section on the writing site I visit. They are one of the smaller sections, but still have an active community and somewhat consistent compared to others.

Also, frienders get you butts back in here! We can't attract too much attention, what if someone sees friendGaf after dark?

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

I am going to miss going to gaming now, tho. It moves too slow, and nothing of interest, other than NPD threads, and the random shit thread, happens.

Full on the OT bus, I guess.

Time to make this thread SBF relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxuQ_D4VOhQ

THE BABBY!

I am going to miss going to gaming now, tho. It moves too slow, and nothing of interest, other than NPD threads, and the random shit thread, happens.
Full on the OT bus, I guess.

You are going to get really pissed or annoyed at the race based threads or depressed at the sad/bad news threads.
Be forewarned, it's not a good place to be.

"Get out anime nerds" while they talk about Persona, Jojo, and Long Live... Hehe.

But stop talking about the Best Friends in the GB thread. It looks like you're shilling. Badly.

Fair enough

And for the record, I've lurked there since I started on Gaf
I do the same with other communities, just... y'know, Talk about Giant Bomb.

(I lurked the Persona Community Thread before I even had an account.)
Speak for yourself, I'm open to recommendations. It's not an exclusive club.
I just saw people getting upset in the GB thread. If you want good stuff we're pretty good at giving it, though.

I posted once or twice in a GB thread, but I ran into the same issue I did with WrassleGAF, too many people too set in their ways to break in easily. I got in on this thread day one, so it was easier.

360pages

That's fine, just don't post Best Friends content unprompted.

How I feel, I don't want the two mixing too much. Since the Giant Bomb guys seem like they will get super annoyed by it anyway. (I don't expect everyone else to be open about the shit that they like/dislike like us, and nor should they be,)

Though I'm sure everything will die down once Friday night fisticuffs start.

How I feel, I don't want the two mixing too much. Since the Giant Bomb guys seem like they will get super annoyed by it anyway. (I don't expect everyone else to be open about the shit that they like/dislike like us, and nor should they be,)

Though I'm sure everything will die down once Friday night fisticuffs start.

Eh, the crossover was only because we both got dumped to community together

I posted once or twice in a GB thread, but I ran into the same issue I did with WrassleGAF, too many people too set in their ways to break in easily. I got in on this thread day one, so it was easier.

i joined two days ago and i already feel more than welcome,
i guess frienders just live up to the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom