• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds really fun. I'm always down for the Best Friends having fun

Translation shit's weird, I watched all my Vocaloid stuff online way before it was popular and I saw so many different versions of all the names to the point where I can never remember which ones are correct.
Ah that's fair. TBH I have trouble remembering who's who as well

When you pet her face, after she opens one eye move your pets to the opposite side of her face without lifting your finger. That should make it so they love it.

Get called out, Aaron

wnod.gif

I think a round of chocolate Milk may in order for you, Junior. thank you

Has anyone else played Harry the Handsome Executive?!

I have an obsession with that game, because it would be an amazing portable title for office workers to play on downtime. Fun game. Google it.

You use a stapler as a projectile weapon man!

Has anyone else played Harry the Handsome Executive?!

I have an obsession with that game, because it would be an amazing portable title for office workers to play on downtime. Fun game. Google it.

You use a stapler as a projectile weapon man!

Never heard of it, but it looks cool.

I didn't really play a ton of PC games as a child. The 3 games I remember are the two Pink Panther point-and-click games and Lego Rock Raider.

360pages

Man can you imagine when Matt announces he's gonna have a kid? That'll be the weirdest shit ever. He'd be a super cool dad though

That would be rad, and kind of weird. A strange feeling, the feeling that I'm getting old.

Also, how many of you read that crap I sent you, looking at it...I really need to tone down the dialog tags.

Wow, getting reviews is pretty hard, anyway, Are any of you playing any interesting games. It seems a lot of you are playing the evil within.
I've still been playing Alien Isolation, and hopefully I'll have it finished by tonight. Left off halfway through Mission 14 after
arriving at the alien nest.

Squishy3

Why would Pat have a creepy baby-thing? Is this to prove he's not a psychopath? Pretty sure he'd fail that test.
Exposed as either not remembering the mailbag or never having watched it.

I knew about baby Jessica before they mentioned it on the podcast. I had a book about baby Jessica.

Never heard of it, but it looks cool.

I didn't really play a ton of PC games as a child. The 3 games I remember are the two Pink Panther point-and-click games and Lego Rock Raider.

I played a lot of Lucasarts games and old school Bungie for my old mac when I was 6-7. You guys have no idea of the logistical nightmare playing online gaming/ LAN on Mac was like.

When Aleph One for Marathon was released, online Mac gaming was renewed again. It was incredible.

Harry the Handsome Executive is one of the better shareware games I played. Cythera was another one (RPG).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom