• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archgan

So I'm going to be Romars for a bit and push Akumetsu. I just started reading it today and it's great. I'm already a third of the way through it.

360pages

Hmm I think I already asked this, but how do you guys go about writing reviews.

I know someone who flat out doesn't review if something is too bad. (I don't know what too bad means, but you know) but I review everything I take out the time to read, even if it's only once. Even if there are a lot of errors, I point out those errors and state how they can improve. Usually they do.

Hmm I think I already asked this, but how do you guys go about writing reviews.

I know someone who flat out doesn't review if something is too bad. (I don't know what too bad means, but you know) but I review everything I take out the time to read, even if it's only once. Even if there are a lot of errors, I point out those errors and state how they can improve. Usually they do.

It depends on the type of review, but if I'm doing it to help someone I usually ask as many questions as I can to help locate plot holes or get them to realize where they need to correct things. I'll give my feelings on the characters and plot and say if I'd be interested in continuing from there. As well as giving a few ideas of what I'd do or where I'd take it from there. I usually don't point out specific issues since usually things are in process and they haven't solidified anything yet.

No one's going to talk about that horrifying intro image for the video?

Ceph fact: When raising cephs in artificial conditions, difficulties in raising a culture from eggs is inversely proportional to the size of the hatchlings.

only-dreams-now.gif

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GIF I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

also i just woke up
and i live on the east coast of the us
I'm Pat-ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom